I GOT GROWTH!!!

phyl73

I have been wearing this sew in since April 2, 2008. Well, I joined the "grow your nape out" challenge and had my son take a picture to update my fokti and do a comparison shot for myself (today 5-1-08). Well when I got to work, I had my co-worker (she introduced me to this site) take a few pictures of my growth. She lifted the tracks and said, "Oh my God! Look at all this growth!" Well I was so excited. She took a few pictures for me and I have attempted to post them here.

I have been using my MN mix, Carefree Curl spray, and my miture of castor/coconut oil mixture. I plan on taking it out Sunday and using the Ovation Therapy. I will use that for at least 6 weeks to see how that works for me and then get a sew in again for our family vacation. Tell me what you think.

WOW-WEE!...All that growth in one month...:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::congrats:.
The nape is looking good too. I'm happy for you :yep:.
Keep it up and you'll be reaching your hair goals in no time. :wow::sweet:

That's some great growth! Congratulations and keep up the good work!:clapping::clapping: ((Reaching my MN mix now :grin:...))

Thanks ladies. My nape has come a long way. I had bald patches back there. I will continue to baby it and see what happens. Thanks for all the support!:yep:

You are making wonderful progress!!!! Keep uo the good work. I love your puff and your natural waves.

You are making wonderful progress!!!! Keep uo the good work. I love your puff and your natural waves.

Thank you. I wanted a puff when I first joined the site and saw Lynn B's puff (it was HUGE), and waves when I saw BubblinBrownSuga's waves. I decided at that moment that I was going natural.

Back