I got BOOTLEG Humecto...

SimpleKomplexity

Man I told yall something was just not right baout that Humecto...I think the lil Asians put a can of mess in it :wallbash::wallbash:I hated how my hair was feeling...so I switched up Conditioners. I switched to Cantu Rinse Out Conditioner real quick, and my hair is back to softness! I moisturized with Sta-Sof of whateva, and it seems to work also...(it's just a lil stick if you ask me when putting it on...ANYWAY

Yall just don't know how much softer my hair is!!....BUT i don't want to throw away a WHOLE bottle of Humecto!! What could I add to it to make my hair softer in the future?:perplexed

If it's bootleg, why would you want to keep it? It could further damage your hair. :perplexed I think you should count your losses instead of cutting corners and ending up with damaged hair. If your suspicions are correct, who knows WHAT they put in it! HHG
~*Janelle~*

ITA. That bottle of mess should be thrown out (I doubt that a small BSS would accept a return; they might even think SHE did something to it.)

If it's bootleg, why would you want to keep it? It could further damage your hair. :perplexed I think you should count your losses instead of cutting corners and ending up with damaged hair. If your suspicions are correct, who knows WHAT they put in it! HHG
~*Janelle~*

Back