I got a Quick weave!! I love it!!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I got my first quick weave this weekend!! It's sooooooo cute! I LOVE it!!!! I needed something to get me through my last week of my 15 week stretch. I only had to flat iron the very front. I bought it for $30 from a store in White Plains, NY.

Here's a link from another store with the picture.

http://www.hairsisters.com/new/ViewDetail.php?product_id=1495&cflag=1

ViewDetail.php

I've been so scared to wear one in the past, but it's so cute and blends pretty well, the only problem is that I should have bought it in jet black, and not 1b. Oh well lesson learned. I'm still sooooooo happy, and want to get another.

I definitely recommend them as a way to rest your hair.

Those are the easiest and most convienent things on the market!! I have a kinda curly spiraly one that is cute...The one you got is nice...I think I want to get one that has a straighter style to it.

Plenty706 said:
I want one! I want weave period. Post how you did it please!

I just have my hair in about 6 box braids (except for the hair in the very front that you leave out to blend). I have on a wig cap on top of the braids. Put the quick weave over that. It has combs that you slide into your hair. Then cover with the hair that you left out at the top. I pretty much styled my hair in the front like the model in the picture. It looks very neat and very professional. I flat ironed the hair I left out on top so that it would blend. I know it would blend even better if I wasn't 15 weeks post.

Anyway I will definitely be getting another!!

RabiaElaine said:
Hi Ladies,

I got my first quick weave this weekend!! It's sooooooo cute! I LOVE it!!!! I needed something to get me through my last week of my 15 week stretch. I only had to flat iron the very front. I bought it for $30 from a store in White Plains, NY.

Here's a link from another store with the picture.

I've been so scared to wear one in the past, but it's so cute and blends pretty well, the only problem is that I should have bought it in jet black, and not 1b. Oh well lesson learned. I'm still sooooooo happy, and want to get another.

I definitely recommend them as a way to rest your hair.
Congrats.
I have a couple of these myself, and am thinking about buying another. :D
Well, maybe a few more. :grin:
Enjoy!
HP

I love the one I have in spriral curls. I was running late yesterday for a party so I did not have time to flatiron the front of my hair so I put on a headband so you could not see the weave it was perfect.

REConsul said:
Very cute. I'm online now. Do they hurt your head at all?

Not at all, I have it on right now, I'm still at work. It feels much better than wearing a phony pony, and when I get home I'm going to take it off and moisturize.

RabiaElaine said:
Not at all, I have it on right now, I'm still at work. It feels much better than wearing a phony pony, and when I get home I'm going to take it off and moisturize.

Thanks a bunch. :D Now I have to figure out which one to get.:look:

Those look really nice! I think want one. Question though ... can it fall off easily. I have to do a lot PCs that I have to move around and I have to walk in pretty windy conditions throughout the day. Would I be safe wearing one of these?

gorgeoushair said:
I don't think it would fall off easily. It has comb attachments in the front and back.
True. You don't have to worry. It's not like the wigs of the past that you have to use pins to keep in on or anything. The combs fit nicely around your hairline. It's great.
I've worn these in the wind and rain...can't say snow b/c it doesn't snow here. :lol:
I'm sure you'll be fine though.

High Priestess said:
True. You don't have to worry. It's not like the wigs of the past that you have to use pins to keep in on or anything. The combs fit nicely around your hairline. It's great.
I've worn these in the wind and rain...can't say snow b/c it doesn't snow here. :lol:
I'm sure you'll be fine though.

Ok ... I think I'll give it a try. Thank you!!!

LiLi said:
Those look really nice! I think want one. Question though ... can it fall off easily. I have to do a lot PCs that I have to move around and I have to walk in pretty windy conditions throughout the day. Would I be safe wearing one of these?

I think that would be safe. Some people create a cornrow in their own hair at the back and the front and then slide the comb in the quickweave into it. I didn't do that because I have 15 weeks of new growth and once I slide the comb into it, it's not going anywhere.

Just ordered! I hope this works. It will be nice if I can rest my hair and perhaps cut down on the heat. I'm going to try but I'm afraid......:perplexed

REConsul said:
Just ordered! I hope this works. It will be nice if I can rest my hair and perhaps cut down on the heat. I'm going to try but I'm afraid......:perplexed

I was afraid too. But the one I got looks pretty good condsidering I'm 15 weeks post it blends pretty well and would blend better if I bought the Jet Black one.

RabiaElaine said:
I was afraid too. But the one I got looks pretty good condsidering I'm 15 weeks post it blends pretty well and would blend better if I bought the Jet Black one.

Great. Thanks very much.... :D I'll let you know how it looks. I should have it next week. Did you order human or synthetic?

REConsul said:
Great. Thanks very much.... :D I'll let you know how it looks. I should have it next week. Did you order human or synthetic?

I bought human...it last longer than synthetic and is a less shiny.

RabiaElaine said:
I bought human...it last longer than synthetic and is a less shiny.

That's what I figured. I wanted it to look as natural as possible. I figure I'm going to start wearing this thing alll the time if possible. So I won't have to worry about the different textures. If this works, it will be perfect for the beach! :D

Back