I got a praise!!!

Blackoutzangel05

Just wanted to thank all those that prayed for me because I finally got a job! After not working for almost 6 weeks God saw fit to bless me and my husband. Although the job is through a temp agency for the first 90 days, we have health insurance!!! I tell you when he blesses he blesses BIG TIME!!!!

:meme::meme::meme::meme::meme::meme::meme::meme::meme:

Oh Sweetie Pie,

I'm so happy for you. :up: You know I've been waiting on it, and can I tell you something else? This isn't all He's going to do dear. This is only the beginning, I tell ya!!!!

He loves you so much and it would be an understatement for me to say that He is so proud of you for the way you are honoring HIM. :up:

Thank you thank you!! I was so scared to put my situation out like this when I did come and ask for prayer but something spoke to me and said, just trust and believe. I met wonderful woman that truly care about me and what I am going through and you all were here to listen!!!! I am so excited and blessed at this moment.....I know he has something for my husband as well, God is good and worthy to be praised!!!!:grin:

I'm so happy for you! Praise God!

The selfish me whispers: Now who will I play with online late at night?:sad:

Girl I have no clue because my 10pm bedtime is reinforced...LOL but since my in-laws don't have central air and August is the hottest month of the year and I can't sleep and sweat...I will be online LOL

congrats
Blackoutzangel!! isn't God goooooood! he always comes right on time. i know how difficult it can be to be unemployed and having financial burdens that you can't meet. and it's also difficult to "air your dirty laundry" online, but look at all the extra prayers that you received. God hears and answers all prayers and met your need quickly.

shoot, i'm here in MI and our unemployment rate is off the chain! so i definitely know how it is

much love and blessings!

Back