I got a perm!

stillgrowin

Hey everyone,
I got a perm last night.My friend put the perm in,we conditioned,neutralized,then I moisturized sealed,bunned and went to bed.This morning.I cowashed,moisturized,sealed,rollerset,aran wrapped and voila!

I have noticed that the back middle part of my head is regressing:wallbash:I think Ive solved the problem though by parting each section when moisturizing and sealing.Other than that I seem to have grown a little and atleast retained my length.My hair at the beginnning was BAD off so I am HAPPY to have this hair out of that ordeal:drunk:

It has been 8 weeks since my last perm which was wayyy under processed.I didnt see alot of significant growth this time around except for my crown and bangs.

Heres the pics ....... Had to include that sexy swang shot too:lachen:

Attachments

• hair 002.jpg
    hair 002.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 154
  • hair 005.jpg
    hair 005.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 126
  • hair 006.jpg
    hair 006.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 119
I love that u retained some length, and I love love love the swangin shot! Congrats! What kind of relaxer did u use?

Thank you! I used a Mizani relaxer.I am trying not to get to down on myself due to the fact that the middle part regressed but hey live and learn!

Nice progress! Dont worry about the middle breakage, I have the same issues. Just keep babying the ends and do mini trims till it evens out.

What do you mean regressed? Do you plan on trimming?

Looks good.

Hi,
I mean the middle portion regressed becuause it started breaking off.I think it was from me missing it when I would moisturize.Now I section and moisturize/seal instead of running my hands down my whole head and calling it done.

Nice progress! Dont worry about the middle breakage, I have the same issues. Just keep babying the ends and do mini trims till it evens out.

Thanks.Glad to know Im not alone in the boat.You have nice hair!!And I do plan on trimming in a couple of weeks.Nothing drastic but just a little at a time.

How do you wear your hair on a daily basis? This might cause part of your hair to break off significantly.

How do you wear your hair on a daily basis? This might cause part of your hair to break off significantly.

Hi,
I bun it 90% of the time,thats why I figured it must just not have been getting special enough attention with the moisture/seal process....

Back