I GOT A NEW SEDU FLATIRON FOR XMAS!!!!!

lilamae

WHOOOO HOOO! We pulled names this year and my big sis who knows I'm into hair care:kissing4: got me a Sedu 1.5'' FLATIRON and some other hair trinkets from folica.com!!! I am sooo happy.:drunk: I dont need anythig else! ( except for some brandy and eggnog):cheers:

BTW: we get to open one present on Xmas eve, i picked a good one

Hot damn. You go girl. I hope you like it as much as I do. Please post a review once you've tried it out. That thing is awesome.

WHOOOO HOOO! We pulled names this year and my big sis who knows I'm into hair care:kissing4: got me a Sedu 1.5'' FLATIRON and some other hair trinkets from folica.com!!! I am sooo happy.:drunk: I dont need anythig else! ( except for some brandy and eggnog):cheers:

Im celebrating too I got to opne one a few minutes ago and it was a maxi glide!!!! So im set for my April reveal and I have from now until then to learn how to use it!!
I need advice- How do you work this thing??
You see my hair in my siggy so please dont suggest that i wrap my hair it doesnt do that:nono:. But I am learning to rollerset so any help from anyone with Dense hair- please.

You'll love it girl. Cuz I love mine!!! :grin:

Im celebrating too I got to opne one a few minutes ago and it was a maxi glide!!!! So im set for my April reveal and I have from now until then to learn how to use it!!
I need advice- How do you work this thing??
You see my hair in my siggy so please dont suggest that i wrap my hair it doesnt do that:nono:. But I am learning to rollerset so any help from anyone with Dense hair- please.
There are a lot of ladies here that have Maxi Glides. You may want to start a new thread and ask (that way your thread would stand out, and the Maxi Glide owners will come running). :yep:

:sweet:CONGRATULATIONS! :cheers: you're gonna love it and wonder how you got along without it before. Welcome to the club fellow SEDUcer. :lachen:

You're making me want to flat iron. *sighs* Have only done it once since I went natural...maybe it's time for a length check. :grin:

Back