I got a hair album!!

it worked...well for me @ least
smile.gif

Silly me!!! I attempted to access the wrong album. I got access to your LHCF album. You hair looks lovely and healthy. Happy Growing
smile.gif

I like your hair. This is a nice album and I think that you are off to a good start, maybe one day I can get mine together soon and post it here
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CharUK said:
Great pics! You look lovely in all of them, but i'm confused about your hair length!

x

[/ QUOTE ]

Char, my hair is about an inch longer than in the first picture where I have the red lipstick.

All of your styles look great...and I like the lipglass!! You and your best friend do look like sisters. The instant weave looks fabulous! Who makes it?

Oh very lovely pictures, you are is so gorgeous. I love the sheen and the lushness. You look very lovely.

Thank you so much ladies. I'm going to start taking proper photos of my hair so I can track the length and health, I'll post them in due course.

[ QUOTE ]
nicki6 said:
All of your styles look great...and I like the lipglass!! You and your best friend do look like sisters. The instant weave looks fabulous! Who makes it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicki, the instant weave is by Sensationnel.

Back