I give up!

butterfly7

I am taking these braids out. It just doesn't look good anymore. I think I am going to try something new. I want to sew in a weave. I think I have the information on how to put it in, but can someone tell me (or point me to info on) how to care for the hair underneath. I want to wash it at least twice a week and I don't want to put any heat on it. How does this work?

When I had a weave I used to get any hair oil and put it in a bottle witha pointy tip and use it to get oil to my hair underneath or I used ORS lock spray and sprayed in between the tracks to get to my hair. I too though am looking for an even better way if their is one.
smile.gif

I wouldn't recommend a weave if you want to wash it that often. The threat tends to tangle in your natural hair and can be a potential nightmare. Wetting it that often will make it more susceptible to entaglement.

Hmm. How long did you leave in the weave? How and how often do you wash it and did you blow dry it or sit under a hooded dryer? Thanks.

Butterfly,

I had a sew in weave. They can be tricky and have to be done right to look right. I had no problems washing mine, but I guess it depends on the style, how are you wearing it when you sew it in?

Also please dont get too discouraged it can take a while before you see the results you want . Have you thought of wearing a wig or a fall or is that out the question? That way you could wash it as many times as you want.

Back