I give up

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Since my relaxer didn't take, I've tried to hold on to my little bit of length. My hair is suffering because I am forcing it in a ponytail. I am unable to do anything else to it other than that and it may be damaging my hair. I've determined to end my long transitioning journey. I will BC next month whether I have alot of NG or not. I am tired of holding on to the texlaxed mess.:ohwell: I am going to let a pro cut it for me. I know I haven't given long transitioning a chance, but I can't stand this hair torture anymore. This is a good thing, not a bad thing.:lol: My wash n go style is getting tangled up from the relaxed hair. I'll BC by Thanksgiving so I can surprise my family with my new look. That will be 14 weeks post relaxer, so I should have enough NG by then.

I am sorry the that texturizing did not work for you. There are a lot of BIG CHOP inspirations on the board who have loved starting over without the two differnt textures to make it hard.

You will have beautiful hair from the very start with all that new growth!

Softresses

Softresses said:
I am sorry the that texturizing did not work for you. There are a lot of BIG CHOP inspirations on the board who have loved starting over without the two differnt textures to make it hard.

You will have beautiful hair from the very start with all that new growth!

Softresses

It wasn't a texturizer. My hair is relaxed. I call it texlaxed because my hair was not relaxed bone strait.

Back