I found the love of my life!!!

YoungWavey

I went to target early this day and i must say i have about 5 different moisturizes already and none of them work like this...I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.... no mineral oil (which i hate) no wax...( i really hate)...it creamy not greasy...i thought i put too much...but i was soo wrong...i love how soft my hair feels and shiny it looks...i went back and brought three more...i present to you ladies my new love!!!:love:

Strengthens weak, damaged hair, restores nutrients and moisture, prevents dullness, improves shine
Enriched with olive oil, egg protein, mink oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, silk protein, honey, milk protein, cholesterol & herbal extracts
This item is formulated to instantly restore natural oils and moisture to dry, brittle or damaged hair
Excellent for all hair types, including natural, pressed, relaxed, curls, texturized or color-treated hair

YoungWavey said:
I went to target early this day and i must say i have about 5 different moisturizes already and none of them work like this...I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.... no mineral oil (which i hate) no wax...( i really hate)...it creamy not greasy...i thought i put too much...but i was soo wrong...i love how soft my hair feels and shiny it looks...i went back and brought three more...i present to you ladies my new love!!!:love:

Strengthens weak, damaged hair, restores nutrients and moisture, prevents dullness, improves shine
Enriched with olive oil, egg protein, mink oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, silk protein, honey, milk protein, cholesterol & herbal extracts
This item is formulated to instantly restore natural oils and moisture to dry, brittle or damaged hair
Excellent for all hair types, including natural, pressed, relaxed, curls, texturized or color-treated hair

What exactly is it? The writing is too dark. I can't really see the name of it. Anyway, possible you can lighten it up.

YoungWavey said:

Sorry, I was talking about the bottle. I should have been more detailed. I can read the ingredients it's just I could see what's written on the bottle. Or the name of the product. Thanks!

Honey6928215 said:
Sorry, I was talking about the bottle. I should have been more detailed. I can read the ingredients it's just I could see what's written on the bottle. Or the name of the product. Thanks!

It's Organics (Africa's Best) Shea Butter and Tea Tree Oil Moisturizer.

YoungWavey said:
lol...Organics SHEA BUTTER & TEA-TREE OIL MOISTURIZER

Thanks! I'm going to look for it at CVS. They carry a lot of their products. I love their hair mayonnaise but i switched African Organics, though because it was cheaper and did the job just as the same.

Honey6928215 said:
Thanks! I'm going to look for it at CVS. They carry a lot of their products. I love their hair mayonnaise but i switched African Organics, though because it was cheaper and did the job just as the same.

Go ahead and pick me up some:D

I have this in the tub, I also got it from Target along with Organics Olive & Clove oil. The first impression wasn't good and I wasn't sure we would be going on another date. However, after I co-washed last week and didn't use any heat whatsoever I used this and the oil to seal when I airdried and nightly before bed and I don't know what changed this time but we really hit it off, I LOVED how moisturized and silky shiny my hair felt and looked using this combo. The fact that it has no mineral oil or petroleum I think is why it has such a light feel and the smell is just as light and lovely.

I saw this in the BSS this past Friday and it sounded good except that it has protein in it which in the past hair moisturizers with protein has made my hair hard and not soft.:perplexed Glad it works great with your hair though!

I'm tempted to try this stuff! I'm still looking for the perfect daily moisturizer (although I'm lovin' the sunsilk 24/7 creme). My sister is natural and she uses this regularly. Her hair feels soooo soft:love: and has a beautiful sheen!

Oooh, this sounds so good. I love Africa's Best, there leave-ins are off the chain. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this stuff.

I wanted to get this on Sat but they didn't have it at Wal-Mart, so I got the Liquid Mayo Leave-in. Still wanna find some of this.

yourleoqueen said:
I wanted to get this on Sat but they didn't have it at Wal-Mart, so I got the Liquid Mayo Leave-in. Still wanna find some of this.

O/T beautiful smile Leoqueen! Mind if I print out your picture and bring it to my dentist to copy it? J/K Just had to compliment though. :)

Man, I thought I was the only one who used this. I have never heard anyone on here talk about it. I know that many people rave about Africa's Best and their cream moisturizers, but never their lotions. I like it. I recently bought another bottle of it, and I'm thinking,"I wonder if there's anything better out there." I've heard people rave about B&B Castor Oil, but hearing that it may contain mineral oil has deterred me. No way. I'm sticking with this. It doesn't way your hair down, it's light, it contains oils, but it isn't "oily", a little goes a long way, etc., etc. I highly suggest for the rest of you out there to try it. They also have a carrot oil and olive oil version as well, but I think the ingredients differ slightly. All in all, I give it a thumbs up. I alternate it with Breakfree every night and it's great. Go ahead, do it.:D

Back