I found Sunsilk products for only $1.00 a piece!!!!!!

YoungWavey

Well today I went to my local dollar store and they had Sunsilk:drunk:(pink, yellow, green, blue one and dark pink ) from shampoo, leave in, and conditioner. Man, I am soo happy right now I grab 3 light pink conditioners then 2 leave ins I told myself I gotta go back tomorrow...If you live in the NJ area (its in Northern nj) the town is Hillside the name of the store is 99cent Power...They also had KMS,SEBASTIAN, and many more....

Last edited:
I got just about the same deal this past weekend! The dollar store in my area--St Louis area--had Sunsilk's regular sized leave in and 2oz travel size shampoo and conditioner with it for $2! I had to snap that up even though I'm usually faithful to Garnier Fructis. I can have 2 favorites, right? lol:look:

I got just about the same deal this past weekend! The dollar store in my area--St Louis area--had Sunsilk's regular sized leave in and 2oz travel size shampoo and conditioner with it for $2! I had to snap that up even though I'm usually faithful to Garnier Fructis. I can have 2 favorites, right? lol:look:

Yes..I'm cheating on lacio lacio with la bomba then I'm sneaking out with sunsilk on the weekends:rolleyes:

Well today I went to my local dollar store and they had Sunsilk:drunk:(pink, yellow, green, blue one and dark pink ) from shampoo, leave in, and conditioner. Man, I am soo happy right now I grab 3 light pink conditioners then 2 leave ins I told myself I gotta go back tomorrow...If you live in the NJ area (its in Northern nj) the town is Hillside the name of the store is 99cent Power...They also had KMS,SEBASTIAN, and many more....

AWWW MAN WAVEY now you got my PJitis acting up I live one town away from hillside and tomorrow is my day off plus my pockets won't hurt if I don't like it(it'll be my first time trying it) ....

Last edited:
Aww...lol I really luck up on that..

I always find so good stuff. I once got nearly 10 bottle of vo5 conditioner for 50 cents a piece. I also buy my oil of olay there too. I get the total effects blemish free cleanser for 5 bucks a piece. They sell it every where else for nearly 7 bucks. I also got two big bottle of tresseme the weekend at the dollar general

I always find so good stuff. I once got nearly 10 bottle of vo5 conditioner for 50 cents a piece. I also buy my oil of olay there too. I get the total effects blemish free cleanser for 5 bucks a piece. They sell it every where else for nearly 7 bucks. I also got two big bottle of tresseme the weekend at the dollar general

I love Vo5 cond.:lick: strawberries and cream my favorite. They even had nioxin too..i going back this weekend

I did go and I tried the pink masque, leave-in, and anti frizz and I love it so thanks Young Wavey! Keep me posted on your PJ sightings. lol

Congratulations. What’s so great about sunsilk? I may have to check it out!

Thank you...well nothing really:rolleyes: j/k I love how it give my hair moisture and how soft it feels when i take out my rollerset. I found it for a dollar rather than paid shoprite $4.39 for it. I went back the other day and stock up some more (at the dollar store:yep:). I have the dc and leave in the Hydra Tlc kind(light pink)..good stuff

It is not my intention to steal anyone's thunder, but please be careful people. Remember alot of the dollar store items have been coming from China. Have you been watching the news, dollar store toothpastes, etc. :nono:

Back