I found my replacement SHAMPOO for Lanza PP

Tracy

For Lanza Curls and Color Protein Plus Shampoo. As some of you know, I used and LOVED the old version of the Lanza for a looooong time, but they changed the formula and I really dislike the new one.

I hung on to my last bottle and spent the past few weeks trying shampoos. I tried Tressemme, Nexxus, Elasta (for relaxed hair - I still can't find the cream conditioning shampoo anywhere that isn't online and it's even hard to find there!), Cream of Nature, Breakthru, ION, Redken, and on and on and on...I mean, I went THROUGH some shampoos!

I STILL haven't tried Kenra MS. I plan to, but I'm in no hurry anymore....because I FOUND MY NEW LOVE!

And it is - are you ready for this? VO5 Strawberries and Cream Shampoo!

This stuff, after careful review, really is fantastic. It does have SLES, which I don't mind so much (and which Lanza did not) but it does not strip, makes my hair really smooth - even PRE-conditioner, and overall does a fantastic job! As an added bonus - there is NOTHING like the smell of VO5 S&C. Nothing. I feel like I'm shampooing my hair in a Strawberry patch! Yummy yummy smell and a wonderful job for a fraction of the price I would normally pay.

I am a happy camper. FINALLY. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

WOW that's great!! I love when i find something my hair loves!
For some reason i thought it would be harsh. Thanks for the review.

I have never tried the shampoo but I'm in love with the conditioner. I use VO5 S&C for my co washes.

VO5, See now thats what Im talking about cheap and effective /images/graemlins/driver.gif
/images/graemlins/blush.gif You didn't like Breakthru Tracy! Thats my ride or die shampoo /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Nah dude...made my hair gummy...

My hiar gums up very easily. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Anything too "moisturizing" in a shampoo makes my scalp and hair go haywire. But I don't like stripping either. This fits the bill...

[ QUOTE ]

My hiar gums up very easily. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Anything too "moisturizing" in a shampoo makes my scalp and hair go haywire. But I don't like stripping either. This fits the bill...

[/ QUOTE ]
I see, sometimes my hair doesn't feel as clean as it should when I use Breakthru

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason Creme of Nature , NTM shampoo, and Elasta creme conditioning all make my hair to gummy BUT breakthru and keracare hydrating detangling don't.

Back