I found MN for a Dollar

Filmatic

I went to the Dollar Tree today and they had MN on the shelf. It is 2%. I got the last 2 boxes they had.

I just wanted to let y'all know.

I went to a dollar tree in my area looking for it and they didn't have it. Luckily you got the last two.

i went in and bout it from dollar tree too. then when i ran out, I went to buy some more at the dollar tree, and they were all gone.. :perplexed

I went to a dollar tree in my area looking for it and they didn't have it. Luckily you got the last two.

Aww that sucks. I hate when that happens.

i went in and bout it from dollar tree too. then when i ran out, I went to buy some more at the dollar tree, and they were all gone.. :perplexed

This is the first time I have seen it. I will go to another one tomorrow. If they have some I'll buy as many as I can.

Can you post a pic of it? Where is it located in Dollar Tree? I've been tryna find this stuff to no avail in Dollar Tree :(

You can find it in the area with the pharmacy items. When I first used it a yr ago I purchased it @ DT. I no longer use it, but I use it to mix concotions for my mom. It made my scalp itch...but she has no complaints.:look:

I can't find that stuff at my local DT anymore. Anytime I go there and see it I'm gonna buy a whole bunch and I don't care who looks at me funny.:look:

Back