I found a Indian Store and I went shopping (Henna related)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I am so really to join the Henna bandwagan and didn't want to wait to have to order online, so living in hickville (Dover,DE) U.S.A. and not having much of anything here, I had to go online to search for a store locally. I found the one and only one so I called and said do you have henna and they were like sure. So after work there I went.

I was looking for the Jamalia brand but they didn't have it. I did get henna and some othe stuff. By the time I was finished I had gotten:

1. Afshan Mehndi Henna
2. Alma Power
3. Dabur Amla Oil
4. Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil

I got all of that for $ 8.00. The men there were very nice. They told me that if this brand of henna isn't too my liking they will order the one that I am looking for.

I think that I am going to henna tomorrow night or Saturday.

I can't wait.

Hey there! You found a store that sells henna 'round these parts?? Please, do tell. I've been using the cheapie bss henna on my mom's hair for a couple of monthes now, but it has not worked too well. I want to try henna as well as indigo. I'm going to look up good brands of henna as well. If they will order what you are looking for, might as well try to double the order :D

LadyR said:
I am so really to join the Henna bandwagan and didn't want to wait to have to order online, so living in hickville (Dover,DE) U.S.A. and not having much of anything here, I had to go online to search for a store locally. I found the one and only one so I called and said do you have henna and they were like sure. So after work there I went.

I was looking for the Jamalia brand but they didn't have it. I did get henna and some othe stuff. By the time I was finished I had gotten:

1. Afshan Mehndi Henna
2. Alma Power
3. Dabur Amla Oil
4. Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil

I got all of that for $ 8.00. The men there were very nice. They told me that if this brand of henna isn't too my liking they will order the one that I am looking for.

I think that I am going to henna tomorrow night or Saturday.

I can't wait.
Isn't it nice to not have to order henna online and to get it for so mucher cheaper:D

Bstuy said:
Hey there! You found a store that sells henna 'round these parts?? Please, do tell. I've been using the cheapie bss henna on my mom's hair for a couple of monthes now, but it has not worked too well. I want to try henna as well as indigo. I'm going to look up good brands of henna as well. If they will order what you are looking for, might as well try to double the order :D

Hey lady,

How is it going. Call me and I will tell you where it is. It is by the Base on 113 right before Capital Green.

Back