I fixed my breakage!!!!

I am so happy for you! :clap: Now your hair can grow to even greater lengths. I love when we meet our goals or exceed our expectations!

You think so? Thats good cuz I love my hair in that pic, almost makes me wana go natural. I used very little product for rollersetting. I used enough to wet my hair with the leave in and the moisturizer I only used a quoter sized amount. The foam wrap I'd say a total of 8 sprays.

I meant your face! I guess I think about hair so much that accidentally typed that instead of face. It does look healthy, though. :yep: Thanks for the detailed response! :grin:

Glad that Joico is working so well for you :grin:

It's definitely one of those lines where you have to invest the time to be consistent and the payoff is huge! I am still in love with the entire K-pak line, and the Moisture Recovery, and I don't see me using anything else.
So don't stray from Moisture Recovery, if it's working... You'll be sorry :whip:

:drunk: Joico pusha...all day, everyday :spinning:

Glad that Joico is working so well for you :grin:

It's definitely one of those lines where you have to invest the time to be consistent and the payoff is huge! I am still in love with the entire K-pak line, and the Moisture Recovery, and I don't see me using anything else.
So don't stray from Moisture Recovery, if it's working... You'll be sorry :whip:

:drunk: Joico pusha...all day, everyday :spinning:

Im not going ne where!! Its expensive but oh so worth it!

Back