I Finally updated my Hair Album!!

Lindy

HI Ladies!!! :wave: :wave:

I know that I haven't been around here that much lately (Ebay selling is still keeping me busy and taking up ALL my extra time), but for all who have questioned me about when I would finally post an update... ::: DrumRoll::: The day has arrived!! :p I posted some pics last night of my fresh touchup. They're in my Fotki album.

It's been a whole year (I can't believe that!!) since I updated... you'd think I'd be almost at waist length by now (YEAH, RIGHT...) but my length actually hasn't changed that much. I'm okay with it though. I think my hair is at a really nice length right now and I'd actually be content to remain at this length forever!! :D

The best thing is that the front & sides (which have always been my main source of angst... they just seemed to never grow) have grown out very nicely, so I can pull out those cute, long wispy strands when I wear my hair up!!! :yay:

I'll be posting some wet/straight hair pics in the next couple of weeks so you (and I!!!) can see EXACTLY where my length is right now; it's hard to tell when it's curly.

Girl I had to rub my eyes when I saw your post :lol: Your hair looks gorgeous. It's so thick and healthy. Whatever you're doing, you're doing right ;)

Hey Lindy!!! :wave: You've been missed around here! :yep: And your hair looks great! I love the length and color! It's looks very healthy. :up:

qtgirl said:
Your hair is sooo pretty!

What do you sell on Ebay?

Thank you!! (And to everyone else, too!! :grin: )

I sell a little bit of everything!! Mostly Juniors, Misses, Mens, & Childrens clothing (New & Used)!! It's fun but it's a lot of work!! Here's a link to my auctions in case you want to take a look-see!! ;) (Mention that you're a LHCF boardie and I'll take $1.00 off shipping on each item and I'll also throw in some hair care freebies!) :grin:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcandygirl642000QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Love the hair!

I wrote this in your album, but I think you are my hair twin! I looked through your album and some of those picks look just like ones that I have of my own hair!

mzcaramelicious07 said:
Love the hair!

I wrote this in your album, but I think you are my hair twin! I looked through your album and some of those picks look just like ones that I have of my own hair!

COOL!!! :cool: Do you have an album?? I'll have to check it out!! :grin:

hey there lindy!!!!!!it's good to have ya back...

your hair looks wonderful.. nice color and very healthy........!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to you all for the nice compliments!! :grin: It's really nice to be in "maintenance mode" finally!! I no longer cringe and tense up when sitting at the salon getting my hair trimmed!! I used to get so stressed out over those scissors!! :look: Even though I'm not as obsessed with my hair as I've been in the past, I'm still trying to keep up with my weekly deep conditioning and moisturizing it daily!!

All of you ladies are looking lovely as well (as usual!!) and yes MzCaramel, I think we ARE hair twins!! :yep:

Love y'all!!!! :grin:

Thanks for the updates! Your hair looks very healthy and so pretty!

ETA: Was going to check out your Ebay items but I don't have PayPal right now... I'll look anyway!

Hey Lindy
36_1_56.gif
I checked out your album,

and you're hair is absolutely gorgeous. I love the color...

Ohh my gosh...

Seeing all my old LHCF buddies posting on this thread is like seeing family after a long time being away!!! :yep:

SPECIAL HELLO TO THE "LHCF OLD HEADS" :p PEACHTREE, LABETT, DONTSPEAKDEFEAT, SHERRYLOVE, ARMYQT, JENNIFER MD, MELODEE, ISIS, and a big hello & thank you to all the newbies (well, newbies to me, anyway!! :grin: ) who posted on this thread!! :wave:

Yes Miss Priss, I'm still using Tex. & Tones... But now I mix 2 colors because my hair was getting too light, (especially on the ends) when I was using the Bronze by itself. Now I mix it about 70/30 with Light Golden Brown. The color is a little deeper and it also covers my pesky grays better!! :p

Back