I finally updated my album!

alibi

hair bored
Hey ladies :wave:

I finally updated my album since cutting off my relaxed ends over the holidays. My yahoo account was acting up so I had to create a fotki account. The link is below. My hair is still too short for me to feel comfortable wearing it down, but I started Surging today and I'm hoping that helps with growth. :)

Your hair looks really good Ayannah! I really like your ponypuff and I think your hair is at a nice length. :) Happy hair growing and I'm sure your hair will grow out to a length your more comfortable with very soon.

You have such beautiful hair. I really love your updates. Where in the world did you find that phony bun? It's niiiiiice! :up:

WOW congrats on becoming natural! You have some Gorgeous curls.

I love your bun too, I can’t believe how natural it looks!

Last edited:
Lorraine said:
Where in the world did you find that phony bun? It's niiiiiice! :up:
It's actually #4 10 inch jheri curl weaving hair. It was really cheap too, $9.99 for the pack. I just make my pony puff, wet the weaving hair, then attach it to my puff by wrapping it around and pinning it w/ hair pins as a go. Once I've made a phony tail, put another elastic on it and bend it back toward my head, as if I was making a ponytail and didn't pull the hair all the way through. It's a GREAT protective style, and it matches so well that everyone thinks it's mine. :)

model_chick717 said:
Very pretty, ap--you should definitely try wearing it down sometime!:)
It's too short model!!! I can't WAIT until it's your length! I may have to hit you up for a sew in soon b/c I have a big party to go to at the Shore Club at the end of the month. :sekret:

Your hair is beautiful, Ayanapooh! I knew you'd make a gorgeous natural. :)I'm loving the phony bun. I think I'm going to have steal that idea since I have some curly weave laying around.

Very Pretty :cool:

I absolutely :love: ur phony jheri pin up bun. :sekret: I hope u don't mind, but I want that style!!! I'm buying sum phony jheri hair tomorrow!!! I can never seem to find my perfect color match :wallbash: though...

Very lovely. You are making really amazing progress. You are making me more and more excited to cut my own relaxed ends off.

Ayanapooh... Lovely Natural Hair! :clap:

I can't wait until I am done transitioning. I might cut off my relaxed ends at 1.5 years instead of 2 years if I get a fair amount of growth!

Btw, what hair styles did you wear mainly throughout those 1.5 years of transitioning???

Happy Hair Growing! :)

Thanks for all the compliments ladies! You guys are making me blush! :D

Poohbear said:
Btw, what hair styles did you wear mainly throughout those 1.5 years of transitioning???
Poohbear, I flat ironed my roots and wore my hair wrapped for the first 6 months of my transition, and as I got more new growth, I basically wore it on a bun most of the time. It gets very boring, but it's a great protective style and easy to maintain. I'll probably be bunning it with my phonytail until I get enough length that I'm comfortable wearing it down, which will probably be toward the end of the year. :)

Your hair looks really healthy and is a great length, and you'll reach your goal in no time! I can't believe how real the hair piece looks, it's like an exact match!

Back