I finally tried it!

MissB

Yesterday, I finally purchased the Kerastase Bain Satin 3 Shampoo. I washed my hair last night and was pleasantly surprised. Although, it doesn't lather a lot like other shampoos. The result was straight and soft hair. I conditioned with my new favorite, Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner. This was a very good combination.

I will save all my change and invest in the Kerastase Masquintense. I will post my results in a couple of weeks. I will rotate these 2 lines with Keracare.

Thanks,

MissB

MissB, why are you doing this to me!?
wink.gif
...I'm trying to stick with what I know works for me and you are tempting me to try this since I know how much you like KeraCare. Are you telling me that the Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditoner work better than my beloved KeraCare?? In 7 years I have not come across a shampoo that works better than KeraCare hydrating and detangling.

I agree cleo! MissB's review beside all the others on the Kerastaste line are tempting indeed
poke.gif
! And now Bumble and Bumble too!
MissB let us know how you like the products after a while.
cheers.gif

You guys are so funny! I am not trying to tempt you. I really like the Bumble and Bumble. The products give similar results to the Keracare but I don't have to leave the conditioner on for 15-20 minutes. The Kerastase is nice and is a good alternative as well. But, overall Keracare is cheaper and easier to locate. I didn't want my hair to get used to the Keracare and stop working for me. Therefore, I will rotate the three lines.

If you are happy with the Keracare, continue to use it. However, if you decide to try something different one day, give these lines a try.
laugh.gif

MissB

Thanks MissB!
laugh.gif
With so many products in common, we might be hair twins!

And cleo, I'm almost out of Humecto, so send some my way!
wave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks MissB!
laugh.gif
With so many products in common, we might be hair twins!

And cleo, I'm almost out of Humecto, so send some my way!
wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
...Ok, I'll bring some over
wink.gif

Back