I Finally Subscribed...NEWBIE HERE!

LightEyedMami

Hi everyone :yawn:, I have been lurking for a long time. But now i finally went ahead and paid the $6.50 so that i communicate with all of you and finally get the FULL experience.... alot of you guys have Gorgeous, Healthy hair and i really want the same thing, i mean i like mine too but my breakage is not good (but thats another topic :rolleyes:)...I am 20 years old, and i have been natural since i was 14, anything else you guys wanna know please ask. :yep:

-T.T.

:newbie: Welcome!!
:newbie: You will learn a whole bunch about great and natrual hair care!!
Relax and EnJoy your Ride(Hair Journey)

Welcome :) I'm still a newbie but I've learned so much over these past few months, so you'll be glad you joined! There's so much to learn!

Hey! I was just going to start a thread like this! :grin:

I have been lurking for quite a while and became a 'full' member just minutes ago. I have been natural for the past 14 years but have not taken care of my hair. In fact, I have given more attention to my lace fronts. *hangs head in shame* I have rarely worn my natural hair. Currently it's shoulder length. This year I decided it was time to get serious about my overall health, hair included. I am looking forward to learning more from you wonderful ladies.

No photos of "my* hair yet (I'm wearing lace fronts 99.9% of the time!) but when I have a few I will post.

Back