I finally put some new pics in my fotki!

Evolving78

I finally put some natural pics in my fotki.
I hope you guys will take a look and tell my if there is anything I could do or use at this stage of my TWA.
I want to try some accessories, but I think they might not look right. Please give any advice if you can.
Thank in advance!

Your hair looks lovely. It has a nice sheen and color to it. I'm not really sure what else you need to do. I wonder if you need protein as much as someone who has a relaxer does. Also, you might have to change your products, the longer the hair gets.

lisana said:
Your hair looks lovely. It has a nice sheen and color to it. I'm not really sure what else you need to do. I wonder if you need protein as much as someone who has a relaxer does. Also, you might have to change your products, the longer the hair gets.

Thank you! I have used the Keraphix for a deep condition once in awhile for protein. I feel you on the products though. I mean, I need something that can really keep my hair soft all the time. I try to wear a scarf at night and use my moisturizer, but it is always dry in the morning.

When I was natural, I had the same issues. I can honestly say I never found that one special product that solved my dryness. My sister is natural and she has very dry hair to. It's pretty long now so she puts it in big twists at night and wrap a scarf around it. She puts a mix of prducts in her hair first and in the morning it's nice and moisturzed. However at the end of the day it's dry again. I just feel like that is how our natural hair is. But you know there are so many things you can try. for instance, you can try the glycerin sprays like S-curl and Stay-sof fro, you can try butters like shea and avocado, yu cand try oils like olive, you can try creams, gels, etc. and just see if one type works bettr than the others. You should check out nappturality.com, they have a ton of info on natural hair.

Back