I Finally Made An Album For My Daughter!

Peachtree

I've Finally Made An Album For My Daughter!

...& I have updated (Dec) pics too /images/graemlins/cool.gif

No pw is needed... for now...

Last edited:
WOW!/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Like mother, like daughter... you BOTH have beautiful hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OMG that is one Beautiful head of hair Yours and your daughter /images/graemlins/love.gif

Peachtree said:
...& I have updated (Dec) pics too /images/graemlins/cool.gif

No pw is needed... for now...

Could you please post the link to this album...I think the new forum update might have cut it off...

:eek: 3 yrs. old!?!? Good Lord, that's a lot of hair!!!
36_11_1.gif

Both of your hair is just so pretty. I can not wait to have as much hair as your daughter does!

She is so lovely and her hair is so beautiful. Peachtree, just looking at your hair is amazing. Thanks for sharing your pictures of yourself and daughter.

Aww, thanks ladies! Yes, she's only 3... just turned 3 as a matter of fact. I really wish that she would let me do a "thorough" wash & condition... but she's just not having it. She becomes irritable if I take longer than 15 mins... at 20 mins, she's practically begging me to stop! Hopefully as she gets older she'll let me have my way with her hair!

Gorgeouss hair, just liker her, mom. When she gets older she'll appreciate how you will take care of her hair. Mine is eleven and she's not feelin' my concoctions, and baggies on her ponytails at night.. oh well. Anyway your little angels hair is beautiful, thanks for sharing!!

AudraChanell said:
Where Are You Guys Seeing A Link???????????????????????
It's the text link in her sig.

Her hair is gorgeous, Peachtree! So is yours! What kind of comb/brush do you use to detangle?

Okay...I see it now and all I can say is WOW!!!! :shocked: Your daughter has some beautiful hair! It's so thick. Keep up the good hair care momma (#1)!!! :clap:

Back