I FINALLY HAVE PICS!!!

LivingDoll

See??? I've got a long way to go but I'm up for the challenge:yep:. I suck as pic taking (as you can see)...my bathroom lighting is really yellow:ohwell:...anyways, just wanted everyone to see my starting point. I'll create a fotki in 3 months when I take my next set of pics. Thanks for takin' a peek!

See??? I've got a long way to go but I'm up for the challenge:yep:. I suck as pic taking (as you can see)...my bathroom lighting is really yellow:ohwell:...anyways, just wanted everyone to see my starting point. I'll create a fotki in 3 months when I take my next set of pics. Thanks for takin' a peek!

Cool pix!

That cut looks good, almost wig-perfect.

The hair cut it HOT.

Oh and if your camera has options turn off the flash and use the option for close-up pictures. That will help fix the lighting issue. I find that when I use the flash for any picture I take of myself (close ups) the picture becomes distorted on the color is way off.

^^^Thanks y'all...it was a lot shorter, it's grown out a lot so far. My last cut was sometime in October. Luckily, my hair hold shape well so I can grow it all out at the same time and not look too goofy. The downside, it'll take FOREVER for my layers to completely grow out!

The hair cut it HOT.

Oh and if your camera has options turn off the flash and use the option for close-up pictures. That will help fix the lighting issue. I find that when I use the flash for any picture I take of myself (close ups) the picture becomes distorted on the color is way off.

Get this: The flash was OFF! :ohwell: I have a bunch of bulbs across the top of my vanity (think old Hollywood dressing room)...I think all those bulbs combined with the cream colored walls made the lighting like that but thanks for the tip...I'm gonna try to take pics in another room next time.

Last edited:
Beautiful - healthy hair. What a great place to start your journey. With those healthy ends you shouldn't have to do a lot of trimming and you'll be at your goal in no time:yep:.

It's a nice starting point. Looks like you're starting off with good healthy head of hair. I like the haircut too...very stylish.

Back