I finally have an album!

zoya_j

mostly bun pics after my treatment with cholesterol/jojoba oil/avocado/oil. I have alot of progress pics during my natural days, I'm gonna scan them on at a later date. BTW, I think my ends were more sealed with the oil treatments. Thanks for your advice ladies
smile.gif

Thanks msincognito i'm still trying to master buns. I am no good with styling hair at all
smile.gif

your hair looks great in the bun. How long is your hair, I think i might have to try to master the bun too but i'm not sure i have enough to put in one without blowdrying my hair.

Nice album!!! My hair loves bun styles...it's been a trademark of mine even before I started my hair journey.
smile.gif
Happy Hair Growing!
up.gif

thanks ladies!

Divastate- it was one of those shake n go weaves by Milky way Straw curl. It comes straight and you wet it to make it wavy.

msportugal- your hair is much longer than mine (it's jus beginning to touch my shoulders) so a bun should be no problem. I do my buns while my hair is still wet. I had one bun while i was natural it took lots of conditioner and a brush. I just tie my hair with a silk scarf to tame it.

Zoya,
Your hair is lovely, I like the wavy look you had! I was also checking your album to make sure you aren't one of the Bahamian heffas who stole my man!

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
Zoya,
Your hair is lovely, I like the wavy look you had! I was also checking your album to make sure you aren't one of the Bahamian heffas who stole my man!

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sithembile said:
Zoya,

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

lachen70.gif

Back