I Finally Have An ALBUM!!!!! WOOHOOO;-)

BrwnSugaBabee

Ok This shows how addicted I am to this board. I have to get up at five in the morn but I am up at twelve trying to figure out how to upload new pics LOL :lachen: . I just took my hair out of braids a few days ago, and have been using the baggie method coupled with co washes. I got my hair hot combed today and these are the results;-)

http://photos.yahoo.com/morelonghair

lthomas1 said:
Your are very attractive and have beautiful hair too. Looking forward to more pictures in the future!

What she said:grin: That press is looks as good as a relaxer!

You AND your hair are GORGEOUS! :love:

Your hair looks all healthy and soft! Keep taking good care of your hair! ;)

Happy hair growing! :antlers:

I really like the color and style...you look like a model

You are an inspiration to those who are transitioning. Continue taking good care of your hair. Don't worry about the uploaing of pictures....thats the reason why I don't have an album :-)

WOW I just read everyone's responses. I can't believe I got that many:-) Thank you to everyone for all of the nice words. It's partly thanks to yall that my hair is soo much healthier, So thank you :kiss: ! For those of you who asked what my hair goal is..my answer is a long as it will go! :cool: Again sorry it took so long to respond I went to lake Tahoe for the first time this weekend it was soooo much fun! :grin:

Back