I Finally got my Elucence....

KhandiB

after waiting for 2 weeks !!!!
I ordered it on the 26th of JAN – paid 10 bucks for shipping :|
Then I sent an email on the First of FEB asking where my stuff was and what shipping method was used :|
UPS and it was sent out on the 31st 5 days after I ordered it - after payin 10 bucks for shipping :|
So then Im waiting anxiously last tuesday for it to show up at my job..and it aint come WHY??
Cuz ghetto ol Mr Gee’s beauty supply sent it to my billing instead of my shipping address ......
So I got it on the 9th finally, along with a free bottle of SHE ( :D ) and some Elasta QP Mango Butter and Strenthening Serum...

I didnt wash my hair for 2 weeks waiting for this stuff - I wont be ordering from them again :mad:

jasmin said:
Sounds a little incompetent. Well I guess I can cross Elucence relaxer off my list.

Ill let you know if its worth the wait, I havent used the relaxer yet, and all I know is that it better be Bomb :|

I have another associate who bought some stuff from him, so we are gonna see if it takes her order as long to get to her :)

I ordered from him the friday before last, Feb. 3rd, and I still haven't received my order. I got a call from UPS this morning stating that I have a package, but part of my address was missing :confused: , so I should be getting it tomorrow. Since Khandi said hers came via UPS, I am assuming that it is a package from him. I also agree that the shipping is overpriced considering the length of wait. I too have been putting off doing my hair waiting for these products. I hope it is worth the wait...

Dang, I guess I will tear my mail order up...I'm sure I will NEVER get it if I order that way. I knew there had to be some sort of catch...with prices being that low and all. :ohwell:

Maybe yall should have ordered directly from Elucence because I ordered some shampoo and conditioner sometime last year and received mine like the next day or early the day after. I was shocked it came fast myself. Plus their customer service was on point when I had questions.

I ordered from naturallycurly.com on Feb 9 and paid 13.28 for shipping. I received my order today Feb 14. You might want to reconsider your supplier.

I think the reason they ordered from Mr Gee because he's the only one that sells the relaxer to people without a cosmo. license.

Lanelle said:
Dang, I guess I will tear my mail order up...I'm sure I will NEVER get it if I order that way. I knew there had to be some sort of catch...with prices being that low and all. :ohwell:

I decided to go ahead and send my order in...granted it took four business days {not counting a Saturday} but I called today and he told me my order just went out. I didn't even have to verify my name/address because once he got back on the phone after placing me on hold, he was like "Are you X?". :eek: Needless, to say I was shocked because how could he figure out it was me when he had thousands of other customers...then again maybe I was the only one who did mail order. Anyway, now I just have to wait for UPS. Can't wait to get my products! :)

Last edited:
I ordered from Mr. Gee and it took just 3 business days. Maybe it all depends on where you live. Mr. Gee's is located in Southern California, I live in Northern CA. Now, my Puritan's Pride order and Folica, those haven't been quick, but, they are on the East Coast. I am saying all this to say I really think it depends on your location not necessarily incompetence.

Im still going to try the relaxer

BUT

After using the poo and conditioner..Im not sure I like the results anymore :(

Imma wash it one more time and Im not gonna use my new DnL Cholesterol and see it that is the culprit..

PS..The girl I know that bought some stuff from MrGees..went thru the same thing I did..didnt process the order until 5 days after we ordered it and then it took an extra week ...

Back