I Finally Got my braids...Updated Album

Angel54

Natural
All,

I just got home from getting my hair braided. I could not wait to let you guys know. However, now that I have them, I am not sure if I made a good choice about getting them so small. I will be posting pictures soon so please let me know what you think.
confused.gif

But in any case I am happy to have a style that will allow me to be more disciplined about keeping the HEAT and my hands out of my head. (I just can't help it,I am in love with my new growth
love.gif
.) Be looking out for my updated album coming soon
smile.gif

I just updated my album. Let me know what you think. I also have a couple of BEFORE photos just to track progress. WARNING these photos may hurt your eyes so be prepared.
lachen70.gif

Your braids look very nice. How long do you plan to leave them in? Do you plan to get your hairline redone after the new growth sets in?

Braids gave me a temporary cure for "hand in hair" disease. My growth was outta this world! I'm getting braids again in two weeks. Good luck with yours!

licutiexx,

I plan to keep my braids in for 2 months and alternating between cornrolls and other protective styles for ~ 1 year. If you noticed in my Hair Journey album, I suffered a lot of breakage during my relaxing days. It was clearly my fault, I relaxed too often. Anywho with the help of LHCF and my new regime I hope to have my hair heathly again.

Thanks lovelymissyoli,

I know what you mean. Right now I just have them pulled back in a loose scrunchy, no lifting just directly back from my face. I don't plan to do much styling for at least a week. It usually takes about a week for them to loosen up.

Back