i finally got a fotki

Qetesh

so i finally got one, i have wasted a good 2 hours messing around tryin to figure out how to upload this ish, not to mention the fact that my laptop is slow :mad: .... anyway i have some comparison pics listed, i have been feeling down lately and these comparison pics have helped some. i dont take alot of hair only pics but i do take enough showin my mug... ahh well

i still feel like my ends wont stop splitting tho...

please let me know what u think

http://public.fotki.com/Qetesh/

DSylla said:
your hair is so beautiful and it grows so fast :)

thanks , i never even thought about my hair growing fast untill i looked at my old pics and then recent pics. i also said something to my mom and she says my hair always has grown fast.

i dont think i have a problem growing it, but retaining the length is where i get into trouble. my ends look pretty raggety, i am gonna get another blowout and trim next month

Your hair looks great, you're getting great growth! I also love the messy bun, I can't wait until my curly bun gets that big. Keep up the great work!

how do u put my regime on my fotki? i tried copy and paste into the welcome page but it doest work

Qetesh said:
how do u put my regime on my fotki? i tried copy and paste into the welcome page but it doest work

That infamous "hair in face pic" is infamous indeed! :grin: Very pretty. And your hair is so thick and lucious.

About putting your regimen on the page. You just started your fotki so it won't let you edit the welcome page just yet. (if I'm correct) However, you can put your regimen on your About Me page (just go to edit profile and you'll see the space where you can paste your regimen...click save changes) or you can put it in your journal section.

i'm so glad you finally got a fotki! i know every time i saw your siggy i always looked for the link, then sighed and pouted when i realized you didn't have one. :lol: it looks great so far. you made some good progress in 5 months!

imma stalk, waiting to see some more naturally curly shots :sekret:

Qetesh said:
You can try putting it in the journal section.

Your hair looks so beautiful. You've made some great progress as well. Great job! I added you as a friend.

Your hair is friggin fantastic...

I know that beach ponytail is before you learned how to take care of you hair, but it is still too cute. :)

Yaaaay!!! Its about time girl!!! :D I love ure beautiful hair, and have been waiting for u to set up shop in Fokti!

Thanks for sharing! :)

thanks everyone :)

i will continue to update the fotki, i hope i still have some decent growth after i get my ends cut next month.

Back