I finally got a fotki account

princesmich

Ok yall, I finally signed up for fotki and started my album, this is going to help me track my progress. I put pictures up of my regimen, and products, most of my products aren't mentioned on lhcf so check it out maybe you've ran by some of them. Let me know what you think. I haven't had a relaxer in 9 weeks but I'm going to get one just for valentine's day so i'll post that picture on tuesday.

Thanks for posting! You have beautiful hair! I enjoyed looking at your pics.

and man oh man, from the looks of your daughters hair, it should be at her feet by the time she's 10! That's a LOVELY head of hair! Just gorgeous!!

Thanks Ms Jetsetter, you have really healthy thick hair. I love it. Do you now know the name of the dominican conditioner? I know there's one my stylist use called silicon mix.

princesmich said:
Thanks Ms Jetsetter, you have really healthy thick hair. I love it. Do you now know the name of the dominican conditioner? I know there's one my stylist use called silicon mix.

Your welcome, princesmich! And thank u!

I have NO CLUE what the name of the Dom conditioner is. My sylist claims she "forgot". i doubt that it's silicon mix because that's in my hair arsenal and I think I would have recognize the smell.

blueabyss333 said:
You have very pretty hair and I would love to have your daughter's hair. What do you do to her hair?
Thank you, My daughter's hair regimen is simple, her hair is very thick and long she's now 5 so it's longer than those pictures. I wash her hair every 2 weeks, I try to do it every week but to be honest, she and I both hate going through this part, I wash her here with Generic Nexxus therappe, followed by generic nexxus humectress. I've now started adding a rinse of Alma oil, EVoo and coconut mixed with a cheap shea butter conditioner, leave it on for a few minutes while I detangle. I've only used the flat iron on her hair twice, no chemicals. I don't braid her hair anymore because it's a pain to loose out, therefore we only twist her hair, it's in barrets for school, daily I use African formula's leave in, or NMT hair strengthener. I use dudley's scalp conditioner on her hair once in a while with amla oil. I use castor oil every couple of months when I remember, this is great, my mom used to put this on my hair as a child. Hope this helps all of you with kids. I comb her hair everyday take out barrets at night and she sleeps with a satin cap.

princesmich said:
Thank you, My daughter's hair regimen is simple, her hair is very thick and long she's now 5 so it's longer than those pictures. I wash her hair every 2 weeks, I try to do it every week but to be honest, she and I both hate going through this part, I wash her here with Generic Nexxus therappe, followed by generic nexxus humectress. I've now started adding a rinse of Alma oil, EVoo and coconut mixed with a cheap shea butter conditioner, leave it on for a few minutes while I detangle. I've only used the flat iron on her hair twice, no chemicals. I don't braid her hair anymore because it's a pain to loose out, therefore we only twist her hair, it's in barrets for school, daily I use African formula's leave in, or NMT hair strengthener. I use dudley's scalp conditioner on her hair once in a while with amla oil. I use castor oil every couple of months when I remember, this is great, my mom used to put this on my hair as a child. Hope this helps all of you with kids. I comb her hair everyday take out barrets at night and she sleeps with a satin cap.

Thank you. That chile' is blessed with some beautiful hair. Don't ever let her relax it (coming from a relaxed head). In the meantime, I need to get on that castor oil and alma oil.

I love your little girls curls!!! I wish my daughter's hair was like that when she was a baby. Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

princesmich said:
Ok yall, I finally signed up for fotki and started my album, this is going to help me track my progress. I put pictures up of my regimen, and products, most of my products aren't mentioned on lhcf so check it out maybe you've ran by some of them. Let me know what you think. I haven't had a relaxer in 9 weeks but I'm going to get one just for valentine's day so i'll post that picture on tuesday.

Thanks for sharing your lovely pics. Your hair is quite thick, I love it! I just got an account today, but I only have two pics since I am at work. When I go home tonight, I will try to scan more :)

Back