I FINALLY got a consultation with Reniece!!!

Gr8ness83

I have been trying for years, literally, to get an appointment with her but I either missed the time to secure an appointment online or I was out of the country... When she opened up for consultations on Sunday I FINALLY secured one! I'm ecstatic! She told me that due to the appointments for prom and weddings, my actual sew-in appointment will probably be in the second week of June which works out well for me because I still have to order my hair. Her customer service is amazing, I had to work on the day she was scheduling consultations but she said she would either reschedule the day or I can do a phone consultation, since I have a lot of pictures of my hair in various states. I can't wait! I don't post often but I am so happy that I ha to tell you ladies, since I know it will be appreciated here.....

Congrats on getting in! My second install with her junior stylist is in June- Reniece runs a professional ship in every way. It was smart of you to lock in the consultation and then work out a convenient time later.

Congrats on getting in! My second install with her junior stylist is in June- Reniece runs a professional ship in every way. It was smart of you to lock in the consultation and then work out a convenient time later.

Thank you... :-) I feel like I'm part of an exclusive club now. Her Jr stylists work is phenomenal. What kind of see in did you get if you don't mind me asking... Also how long did you have it in and dud you see a difference I'm the state/growth of your hair? Sorry for the inquisition... I'm just happy that I finally will be a part of the Healthy Hair Makeovers. I am 100% natural but I had to cut off a lot (LOT) due to hear damage from my last stylist and shedding due to BC. The more it shed, the more I stressed and the more I had to cut, SEE THROUGH ENDS. But all that is behind me, or at least it will be soon. The shedding has completely stopped so I should be at an okay starting point. If she has to cut anything then I'm going to let her do her thing...lol :-)

I have a full-sew in with a horseshoe out. I used Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms in 16 and 18 inches. My take down and re-installation is at week 11. I'm then using KCY AKC (afro kinky curly) for 12 weeks which will be a nice change since it closely matches my curl pattern. My starting point wasn't terrible but I had very dry hair and brittle, splitting ends from last year spilling over into this year. She did a treatment and cut 2 inches off. I've followed the given regimen and judging by my leave out (I'm on week 7), my hair is already improving in health and I have about 1 inch in growth along my cornrows.

You'll be in good hands.

I had my consultation last Sunday with Shamira! I'm still trying to decide which hair to purchase. My appointment is in late June.

I want Extensions Plus, but I think I need 3 bundles of that hair. It's likely, I will wait until the next install for that.

I'm also interested in ONYC Relaxed Perm Hair.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I had my consultation last Sunday with Shamira! I'm still trying to decide which hair to purchase. My appointment is in late June.

I want Extensions Plus, but I think I need 3 bundles of that hair. It's likely, I will wait until the next install for that.

I'm also interested in ONYC Relaxed Perm Hair.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I'm still deciding on what hair to get myself. If I get a full head weave then I will get a straight textire, if I get a full weave then ill need a curly texture. I have my consultation today at 2:30. I am doing it over the phone bc I live in VA and work today. What kind of weave are you getting?

LivingDoll

I purchased ONYC relaxed perm (2 16 inch bundles)

Getting my hair done by Shamira @ Reniece & Co. On June 25

image-4238915077.jpg

image-1626172851.jpg

I love the texture!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Breon is currently the stylist doing my weaves...I have extension plus relaxed texture. ..I love it.

I just purchased the ONYC hair as well because EP was sold out in any decent length for 3 bundles. If any if you ladies who were considering both end up getting both can someone do a comparison so I can decide if I would like to still purchase the EPRT? My next install is with Shamira later this month.

bronzebomb...sorry I took so long to see this!

You hair looks absolutely stunning! I'm glad that you are pleased with the install. I just got my second install on 6/22. I got some wet n' wavy type hair this time.

Back