I finally found what works for my natural twa!!!! Pics incl.

ycj

Hi ladies, you will never guess what I came across by accident. This morning I had to wash my hair because when I washed it this weekend I colored my hair then used the cond that came with it which is the pantence cond., I then used AO HSR cond. and let it dry and followed my reg routine by using the s curl activator and the HS 14 in one. I then oil it once with Alma oil, massaged it through and went about my day, and woke up this morning took off my satin bonnet and noticed my hair felt hard! At first I thought it was the color that I used, but that's why I used the pantene cond. then the AO. my hair felt almost crisp! I could'nt deal with the way it felt so I washed it again this morning and did my thing with my routine. As I was going through the day I thought I have some John Frieda Frizz Ease Rehydrate Intensive Deep Cond. which I never used before. It is brand new and had it in my bathroom cabinet.

So anyway I used it as a shingling method! And the results are simply remarkable! My hair feels like it actually belongs on someone eles head. Not crispy at all or hard as it was yesterday. I do have photos of my hair right after I washed it with nothing in it, and the other pics are after I shingled my hair! This will definitely be one of the first of my staples for sure! Tell me what you think please!

I don't think I can fit all the pics on one thread so I will submit a second to this one

Attachments

• John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 002.jpg
    John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 002.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 22
  • John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 004.jpg
    John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 004.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 40
  • John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 003.jpg
    John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 003.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 32
  • John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 005.jpg
    John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 005.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 35
  • John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 006.jpg
    John Frieda Frizzease Rehydrate Intesnsive DC 13 Apr 09 006.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 31
I know it's a no no but it works fine for my hair being natural now, it's by Clairol no. 48 Sable Cove Hydrience!

ooo glad it worked out for you. I was eyeballing some of that at the store. I might have to pick some up now :grin:

Back