I finally figured out what my One Line is gonna be

KhandiB

Garnier Fructis :D

I always loved the stuff but got caught up in the hype..

But it works great for me, I mean besides my Mango Butter and Kemi Oyl, I havent really fell in love with anything else

Garnier Momma's comin Home :lol:

This is brought up because #1 I bought the their serum it was 5.99 for 5 times the amount of NTM, and 2 times the amount of most other brands..

and its affordable..

Anyone else like Garnier? It also smells delicious :D

I tried the sleek and smooth line, but it didnt do nufin special for me.

So what all in the line are u using and what other products will u use with it?

Well I used the long and strong line and it was really good. It smoothed my hair a lot. But I like my aveda better lol What all are you planning to use?

Prob Long and Strong Poo 7 Conditioner and their serum
with my Mango Butter and Kemi

and they have a new line called Body and Volume to..

me me me!!! I love Garnier's conditioner for color treated hair (the green and pink one) It gives my hair incredible slip.

The Long and Strong Conditioner is okay-- I use it when I need a little extra protein in my regimen via a conditioner wash.:)

I Love Garnier! However I don't think I will stick to one line. I remember a stylist (who cares for hair not just do hair) telling me that is not good to stick to one product line. Specific product lines tend to use one set of ingredient. Venturing to other lines will help your hair get a range of needed nutritions.

I am planning on condensing to just a few lines though instead of about the 10 different lines I have under my cabinet. So far, I'm reducing my usage to Garnier, Nexxus and Keracare (amoung a few others :D)

How about instead of just one line maybe just one kind of shampoo, one kind of daily conditioner, one kind of leave-in, etc. ?

Lovelylocs said:
How about instead of just one line maybe just one kind of shampoo, one kind of daily conditioner, one kind of leave-in, etc. ?

That was probably gonna happen anyways.. :lol:
LOL

I still have so many poo's and conditioners, I got some Nexxus, Suave, Pantene, :lol:

Im just gonna use what I got before I go on a buying spree.. even though Im DYING to use NTM... :cry:

Keen said:
I Love Garnier! However I don't think I will stick to one line. I remember a stylist (who cares for hair not just do hair) telling me that is not good to stick to one product line. Specific product lines tend to use one set of ingredient. Venturing to other lines will help your hair get a range of needed nutritions.

I am planning on condensing to just a few lines though instead of about the 10 different lines I have under my cabinet. So far, I'm reducing my usage to Garnier, Nexxus and Keracare (amoung a few others :D)

That makes sense.. I have tons as well :lol:

After I use up all my stuff :lol: there is this line called DHD by Nat Lewis I might check out, his stuff sounds so nice...

macherieamour said:
Dang Khandi, your hair looks great! If thats what u used, I have to check it out:grin:

Thats a Super Compliment coming for you :D
Cuz Im tryin to get where youre at :D

dontspeakdefeat said:
Girl, your hair is fierce. Don't be down playing the obvious:grin:

Im Not :lol:
I just love her hair, you know the old, want what someone else got thingy.. Its one of those :lol: Her length :drool:

PS....
Do you see the Green Tint in my hair :lol:

Do Ya :D - I cant wait to dye it again...

KhandiB said:
Im Not :lol:
I just love her hair, you know the old, want what someone else got thingy.. Its one of those :lol: Her length :drool:

PS....
Do you see the Green Tint in my hair :lol:

Do Ya :D - I cant wait to dye it again...
plzzz i dont see no green tint! LOL it looks lush!

Khandi
You hair looks abolutely gorgeous! It looks so healthy!
Keep up the great work!

naturaline said:
khandi... do you still use nexxus?

Yesssss, Im threw away some stuff and Im just gonna use everything I have before I buy anything else (of course unless I need some more moisturizers)

KhandiB said:
Yesssss, Im threw away some stuff and Im just gonna use everything I have before I buy anything else (of course unless I need some more moisturizers)
have you tried alot of their products? what are your fav. garnier products so far? i like their hair mask (i think its called 3min or something)

naturaline said:
have you tried alot of their products? what are your fav. garnier products so far? i like their hair mask (i think its called 3min or something)

THe Sleek & Shine Serum :)

KhandiB said:
That makes sense.. I have tons as well :lol:

After I use up all my stuff :lol: there is this line called DHD by Nat Lewis I might check out, his stuff sounds so nice...

Hi KhandiB,

By chance have you tried the DHD line yet? If so, what do you think of it?

thanks in advance
tishee

i love garnier fructis especially their conditioner, It's the last thing i put in my hair after every wash now, I leave some in at times.

Back