i fell in love with my bun today!

c*c*chic*

For the first time I'm actually LOVE my ps bun! I purchased a fake bun in the middle of the summer and I wore it with swoops in the front and it looked kind of wavy and I was "ok" with it. But today, I washed.henna/indigo, deep con ya know the whole shabang! So I put profectives healthy ends on my edges and brushed them down, tied my head up with a scarf. When I put the two skinny head bands on and pulled my hair back and put on the fake bun I was in luurrrvvveee!!! Now, my only question is: what do I put on my ponytail inside the bun??? Lol I'm going to do my hair like this probably all winter! Time to invest in 4 or 5 more buns!! TIA ladies!!

That is great!!!!! I have been doing many buns and up-do's as well. Any pics? Maybe you can give me another hairstyle idea. :)

Nope no pix sorry! Its just a donut bun and hair pulled back and 2 stretch head bands. Something so simple looks so cute, even a coworker complimented me. I was shocked. I just need to learn how to take care of the hair inside!!

I started wearing my fake bun yesterday. I moisturized the hair especially the ends w/ ic leave-in moisturizer and I sealed it w/ hair oil. I'll let you know if it works.

Please do prettyinpink! Idk wut I should use. I was in such as rush to get out the door b4 the snow got thick out here I just threw it on and kept moving lol.

Back