I FAILED MY OWN NO HEAT CHALLENGE!!

Aviah

Okay I'm confessing. I started the no heat for 6 months challenge. We had two months to go and yesterday I did it, I caved, I FLAT IRONED.:blush:
Its no excuse but I would like to mention that I did not read the responses to my blog until today as my internet conection is currently down. But in the time running up to the event, I was calling on my no heat challengers for help! Thank you for those that tried, but it was too late.
Please note: I have been heat free since Feb, making it 7 months for me, but only 4 months for the other challengers. I'm SORRY GUYS!

If its any consolation I applied heat protectant spray and straightening cream (John Frieda Wind down curl relaxing cream, and JF Frizz ease heat protectant) and blow dried on cool (the heat was so low I could put the Blowdryer's metal part in the fron of the nozzle on my lips and it not burn) Then flat ironed on "1" (the lowest, out of 20), then that wasnt quite hot enough so I went to 5.

The worst part: I don't regret it, I love the straightness, and my hair is closer to BSL then I knew!

(Clears throat) So: what is my punishment? I already plan to go at least till March without heat...
Let the jury (LHCF) deliberate!

Last edited:
Now that you commited THE deed... can you at least share pics so we can also enjoy your freshly flatironed hair? :-)

LOL I would love to, but I don't want to tempt the other ladies to committing the same "sin". What do you think?

Mmmm you guys are making me so bad lol... I'll do it when I can, there's no inet at home and I'm at work... I'll have to see.

Last edited:
Back