I experimented a little with my co wash and....

longhairluva

.....I love the way my hair came out. I love me some S-Curl but I wear my hair down everyday. The s-curl is to heavy for me to moisturize with everyday. I have a half of bottle sitting in here so I decided to co wash with it. I co washed with suave citrus something and sprayed the s-curl on top of that. I took a steam shower with both products in my hair and washed out. My hair is so soft and shiny. I think this will be a keeper. I love how moisturized it is because of the added s-curl.:) I recommend it to everyone.

Serenity_Peace said:
What are the ingredients in S-Curl? Is it a heavy spray?

Thanks,

SP :kiss:

It is very heavy for my hair. A little bit weighs it down. Let me get the ingredients for ya. brb

mmmmkay here ya go:

aqua, glycerin, cetearyl alchol, propylene glycol, acetamide MEA, Ceteth-20, olealkonium chloride, stearalkonium chloride, panthenol, simethicone, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, parfum

Last edited:
I have never heard of S Curl used that way. Sounds interesting. I have been wanting to use it because I tend to have dryness problems. I am going to get some tomorrow and try that on my next wash. Thanks, longhairluva.

YOu're welcome ladies.:) Tonight is co wash night again for me and I will be doing the same thing. My hair has been so soft since I did this. I might try to add a little of the serum I am not using too so it can shine more.

Well I tried it and my hair was not extra soft or anything but I guess I love my S-curl straight lol, I use it when my hair is twisted and my hair stays super moisturized.

longhairluva said:
.....I love the way my hair came out. I love me some S-Curl but I wear my hair down everyday. The s-curl is to heavy for me to moisturize with everyday. I have a half of bottle sitting in here so I decided to co wash with it. I co washed with suave citrus something and sprayed the s-curl on top of that. I took a steam shower with both products in my hair and washed out. My hair is so soft and shiny. I think this will be a keeper. I love how moisturized it is because of the added s-curl.:) I recommend it to everyone.
Wow. Who would've thought to use S-Curl to do a conditioner wash? I'm glad things turned out good for your hair. :)

Back