I don't SEE my hair growing....

kittykhat

I'm taking msm (crystal form) and I don't know if you guys remember but I did the BC about a month ago. I've been taking the msm for about a month. I know that's not really long enough to see growth but when I was relaxed I could see growth within a month. I mean my hair looks fuller but I can't see my growth. Does this makes sense? Lol.

Have you taken any pics? Before and after so you can compare. That's the only way you'll probably see a difference.

Also, since you're a full natural, you may be experiencing shrinkage, which will make it appear as though your hair hasn't been growing. When your hair was relaxed, it was much easier to see length because there was no shrinkage. I suggest straightening from time to to time to do length checks because that's one way you can see results clearly.

As long as you're doing the things you know that are right for your hair, you will definitely see results. :yep: HHJ!

I made the big chop 7 months ago and i started to see progress after 3 months (you know all the shrinkage) so be patient it is growing, but is difficult for us to notice it. Keep doing the good work and in no time you will see results. Is easier to notice the results when relaxed as the textures are differents.

I made the big chop 7 months ago and i started to see progress after 3 months (you know all the shrinkage) so be patient it is growing, but is difficult for us to notice it. Keep doing the good work and in no time you will see results. Is easier to notice the results when relaxed as the textures are differents.

Yeah, you're right.

I know right!!! What thread is that? Or what was said?

I have a thread on trimming. I just relaxed today after a 12wk stretch and the only thing I notice is my hair is so much thicker. While thick hairr is nice I was looking to get more length :ohwell:. Disapointed but ill take it

Back