I Don't Know EXACTLY What Did It...

Everything Zen

but tonight I did my first roller wrap thanks to being inspired by Macheriamour and after taking down the rollers and wrapping it for the night I could barely keep my hands out of my hair it felt SOOOOO soft- I have never felt anything like this before. Here's the routine:

Dandruff treatment (NEW PRODUCT): vodka, aspirin, alka seltzer, and cayenne pepper and pre-poo with ORS Hair Mayo and EVOO under a hot towel (1/2 hour)
Wash with J/A/S/O/N Lavender Shampoo (NEW PRODUCT)
Used NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask (NEW PRODUCT)
Poured a cup of EVOO over the mask
Rinsed and followed up with Suave condish
Rinsed and added Garnier Length and Strength and Avocado Butter (Gasp! Just remembered that I forgot to seal with oil! DOH!!!)
Rollerset with Jumbo rollers and sprayed with a concotion of water rosemary, grapefruit, and tea tree oils, and glycerin (NEW PRODUCT)
Sat under dryer for 1.5 hours and VOILA!!! I can barely keep my hands to myself!!!

Any ideas as to what made the difference because THIS is ridiculous!!! :grin:

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats-LOL-there were a lot of new products so maybe they all like each other:spinning: but if I had to venture my best guess, I'd say the glycerin.

Wow! Congrats-LOL-there were a lot of new products so maybe they all like each other:spinning: but if I had to venture my best guess, I'd say the glycerin.

Really? Because NTM Hair Mask gave me a lot of slip hmmm... I don't want to do a trial and error and remove and add one thing or another but if I must... :look:
and that dandruff treatment seems like it did the trick but I'm a skeptic so we'll see... :rolleyes:

Back