I didn't know they had these at Target!

InNeedofHairapy

I was so surprised when I was wandering through the aisles in the cosmetic section at Target and spotted JASON. I looked at all the bottles, but don't remember too many reviews about JASON products. Then I looked to the left and saw Dr. Bronners Castille soap and was like "Wow, if they had Aubrey Oganics or Giovanni products, then that would be great" and I just happened to look up, and saw Giovanni Direct Leave In RIGHT in front of my face.

SO I bought a bottle. I haven't tried it yet though

AM I just late on this? I didn't know Target sold these

Target - I'll have to check that out - I want to try Giovanni too ... I hate ordering stuff online and the shipping cost more than the actual item. Good looking out... and it's in the cosmectic section and not the hair care section?

No, they're not in the haircare aisle (:perplexed weird, right)

they are in the section that is between the hair and cosmetic aisles. Usually the loofas, and things are in that aisle....and the scented lotions and 'high end' stuff that Target sells is in that aisle. I can't explain it, b/c I never really go in that aisle, and I don't know what brought me to that aisle that day, but I'm glad I looked.

That particular section I looked in had Bumble & bumble (or whatever that line is called :blush:) stuff in it. THAT'S why I looked, b/c a natural w/ pretty hair on this board had mentioned a curly line from them and I wanted to see if they had it. They had face stuff and hair stuff all in the same section too.

Ladies that have these items at Walgreens too and they are not tn the hair section either. Its in skin care/ cometics section. FYI :drunk: This includes Giovanni but only the poos and cond not the leave-in.

Yep, all the stores are hopping on the "natural" products bandwagon.

Ladies in NYC, Duane Reade carries Giovanni and JASONS as well. I was like :look:

I know I'm gonna get blasted for this one, but I would be a happy camper if Walmart started selling these products.

I noticed the Giovanni at Target a couple days ago...you know Walmart will not be undersold so the Every Day Low Price would be $4 :lachen:

Yes YES! I meant to post about it but I forgot. I got Giovanni in there last week. It was right beside Burt's Bee items and J/A/S/O/N was there too. So I got the Direct Leave In to try when I take my braids out.

Merchants are jumping on the Organic bandwagon - I need to buy some stock ASAP!

Target - I'll have to check that out - I want to try Giovanni too ... I hate ordering stuff online and the shipping cost more than the actual item. Good looking out... and it's in the cosmectic section and not the hair care section?

I agree with you on that. I also want to try Giovanni and other stuff, but I hesitate because I don't want to pay extra for shipping. I would prefer to buy it at the store. I could get it right then and there and also not have to worry about tracking my shipping. I made an exception for my flat iron from Folica.com. :grin:

I was so surprised when I was wandering through the aisles in the cosmetic section at Target and spotted JASON. I looked at all the bottles, but don't remember too many reviews about JASON products. Then I looked to the left and saw Dr. Bronners Castille soap and was like "Wow, if they had Aubrey Oganics or Giovanni products, then that would be great" and I just happened to look up, and saw Giovanni Direct Leave In RIGHT in front of my face.

SO I bought a bottle. I haven't tried it yet though

AM I just late on this? I didn't know Target sold these
You're not late..they just started..I actually received a flyer from target in the mail advertising that they were now selling these products

I was going to post this too. At this Target they have the little samples. I got the shampoo and cond. I was afraid my hair was going to be crunchy....NOPE! This is good stuff....Im in love!!:cupidarrow:

Stash of JASONs, haven't touched it for months! KIEHLs..ehhhh..stay down PJism..stay down..punch, punch, squash, kick!!:spinning:.

Last edited:
Our Target carries Keihl's and Bare Ecentuals. I was so surprised!

Mine does too. Including Giovanni, Bumble & Bumble, Keihls, Umberto hair products, Redken, Tigi, CHI, Jason, and some other high end hair products that i usually only see in the mall salons..they were right in Target.

Nice to know you have more choices..

You're not late..they just started..I actually received a flyer from target in the mail advertising that they were now selling these products

yep i got that little "magazine" or whatever they wanna call it, and i was like OMG!!! but i didn't get it, lol, and if you have a Wegman's near you, they sell JASON, GIOVANNI, and JANE CARTER, but they don't sell no freakin coconut oil:ohwell:...its best you check out hair AND skin aisles, and organic sections(like grocery stores), because even though they mainly the foods, they put the bath and body items there too

That's good news to hear because Giovanni Direct is one of my favs!!:grin: I have to check to see if my Target has it...and if they do.....ohhhh I'm going to be so happy. I usually have to order it online or get it when I go home to visit my parents. I can't find a store here that carries it. So off to Target I go! THANKS FOR THE INFO!

I saw Jason's items on clearance yesterday at Kmart! In the bath and body section.
I did too!!!! and the PJ in me made me buy the conditioner... it was only $3.70. I've tried it for co-washes all this week....but the verdict is still out for me.. I don't know yet. Do you use Jason's?

I am positive that those stores/companies have reps stalking the hair boards. They were losing money to online merchants, they didn't have a choice but to offer our favorite products. :yep::up: I'd rather drive to my local product carrier than pay for s/h. :rolleyes:

I didn't know Target sold these either! I knew they had Burt's Bee's but not the others. I will be checking to see if mine has them soon.

I did too!!!! and the PJ in me made me buy the conditioner... it was only $3.70. I've tried it for co-washes all this week....but the verdict is still out for me.. I don't know yet. Do you use Jason's?
I resisted the PJ urge to purchase. But my hand was on the Biotin line. And they were nice big bottles too..

Back