I did the BC

Lissamz

My husband had a heart attack and made me put my hair in a bag..LOL..But I did it and I like it..The only thing is ladies, how can you get curl definition without wetting your hair..I have to wet it every morning..I have the homemade curly pudding which works wonders for my curls, but would rather not wet it every single blessed day!! Thanks for replies and if you want to check it out go to my Fotki..

Check out Lady Libra's videos. She talks about how to get second and third day hair with WNGs. Also Littlegoldlamb has a cap and go method that would probably keep you from needing to wash every day. Search using their names and you should be able to pull up their fotkis. Your hair looks great. HHG.

Congrats!!! Your hair looks great!

I have no idea how to define my coils without water. The 2nd/3rd days of my wash n' go, I spritz my hair to refresh. I spritz with a mix of water and V05 condish. I don't think I'd get any definition without wetting my hair at all.

Hopefully, if there is a way, someone will chime in, and let us know. :yep:

Congrats on your BC! Your husband will come around once you get more length and once he sees how happy you are. I saved my hair from my BC too, just to remember the occasion. :)

Congrats! I wuv your baby curls! Tho cute!

I have a different texture from you but baggying my S-Curled head every night gave me definition every morning without the need to reapply or re-wet my hair.

Back