I did the BC!

Wow! Congratulations!
Takes a lot of courage but your new growth looks absolutely fabulous. Soft an thick and healthy!
I am at about the same stage now. I have about half my hair as ng and have been keeping everything under weaves and braids. I may do a big chop soon and then just grow it out in 2008 or I may continue to transition for a while. But you give me lots of inspiration. I am new here and will post pics maybe tonight.

Wow! Congratulations!
Takes a lot of courage but your new growth looks absolutely fabulous. Soft an thick and healthy!
I am at about the same stage now. I have about half my hair as ng and have been keeping everything under weaves and braids. I may do a big chop soon and then just grow it out in 2008 or I may continue to transition for a while. But you give me lots of inspiration. I am new here and will post pics maybe tonight.

Thank ya kindly! Good look with your transitioning. :)

BIG OLE CONGRATS to you eunique!!!!

Welcome to the natural world!! Now go forth and enjoy, protect and love your beautiful hair!!

Yay! Congrats! Your twa looks great on you! I can't wait to watch your hair grow out naturally! :)

Your hair looks so healthy and thick!! You are going to enjoy working with it in its natural state, the two textures can be so difficult to deal with.

Back