I did my first Invisible part....

• Thread starter Thread starter QT
  • Start date Start date

QT

JM.jpg

Just me.jpg

Just.jpg

ME.jpg

I did my very first weave (ever!!!) and it was a invisible quick weave. I French braided my hair and used gel to lay it down. Once it was dry, I used miracle glory "grow protect" so the glue would not touch my own hair. My friend used the product and had great results, the grow protect did work and acted like a shield from the glue.

For the hair I used was Bump (Remi). :yep:

O M G, do you have a youtube video for instructions? I have never done my own weave yet but yours looks great!
View attachment 75208

View attachment 75210

View attachment 75212

View attachment 75214

I did my very first weave (ever!!!) and it was a invisible quick weave. I French braided my hair and used gel to lay it down. Once it was dry, I used miracle glory "grow protect" so the glue would not touch my own hair. My friend used the product and had great results, the grow protect did work and acted like a shield from the glue.

For the hair I used was Bump (Remi).

I just discovered that hair... I can't wait to try it for my weave, that may not be invisible once I do it....

I just did my first one this weekend. Yours looks BEAUTIFUL! It's very easy once you get the hang of it! I love it!

Looks beautiful! Nice job!!!! That was your first weave ever??? You got skills, lady!

Yes!!! It took all night and into the A.M.:nono: I was pleased with my results. My DH loves it and I get loads of ppl saying I did a good job. I will do it again :yep:

Could you explain what an invisible part or invisible weave is?

I always see those parts in the weaves and wonder how they're created.

Could you explain what an invisible part or invisible weave is?

I always see those parts in the weaves and wonder how they're created.

Part hair in middle or on the side, It's your preference. Mold hair with gel, allow to dry completely. I used a glue protect and allowed that to dry. Once your hair is prepped start the gluing process and work your way up. At the crown you will cut the weave in pieces and glue around the part. Check out youtube (queenpaul09) she does it step by step.

Great Job!!!!

I'm wondering if this "growth protect" stuff could be used under a wig for extra protection of your edges. What do you think?

How long does it last on your hair?

Great Job!!!!

I'm wondering if this "growth protect" stuff could be used under a wig for extra protection of your edges. What do you think?

How long does it last on your hair?

No, it gets hard like a helmet:blush: it gets harder than blk gel :spinning:

@QT. Beautiful weave! And yeah...how do you get it off?

ETA: Found some links that sort of explain. And its Morning Glory, not Miracle Glory
How to Remove Quick Weave Hair Glue in 5 Minutes or Less
Morning Glory GRO PROTECT Growth Serum - 2oz Bottle

I followed the directions of Morning Glory (lol, sorry!) I braided my hair back. Similar to your hair in your avi however, it was braids. Once the hair ran its coarse I saturated my hair with water, covered my hair with a cap went under the hair dryer for 30 mins and the hair practically came off by itself. The directions state to run water over it for several mins. My hair was glue free and the take down of my braids was super easy. :yep:

Back