I did my BC!!!

Very pretty! And your eyebrow shape is perfect. I'm so envious of ladies with nice hairlines. My big ole forehead wouldn't look right if I BC'd

Very pretty! And your eyebrow shape is perfect. I'm so envious of ladies with nice hairlines. My big ole forehead wouldn't look right if I BC'd

So am I..My hairline is slightly recessed on the sides...If it went back any further it would look like George Jefferson's!

Congrat!! Welcome to the Natural Kingdom. Your hair looks beautiful and healthy.

Some advice I've come across is to start fresh. Clarify, Cowash, protein treatment(if your hair tolerates/likes protein), Moisture DC, leave-in, etc. A lot of the challenges have great ideas for products (Cowash challenge, DC Challenge, Protein Challenge, etc). The search engine is your friend. Any question you have about technique, styles, products it can find you a world of information. Find the natural threads and see what they are doing things are always changing and evolving. Just enjoy your hair. Thats the main thing. HHG!!!

CONGRATS, YOUR BC LOOKS GREAT! I'm 16 months post and all I can recommend is frequent co-washing and the use of coconut oil.

No it wasn't dry in these pics this is right after conditioner and Fantasia IC Gel. I'm experimenting with my hair but I don't know what I can do to it since it's a very strange shape. Maybe I'll weave it up for a month or two and see if it can grow into a better shape.

Congrats!! It Looks Cute On You!

371025070.jpg

Back