I did It

nubiangoddess3

Well Ladies and Gentes ( I know there is a male in here some where)

Soo I was sitting in class and I kept feeling that this girl was staring at me.:look:

soo when class was over she walks up to me and ask about my hair care regimens... I took out a pen a paper and directed her to this site... Told her that I do my own hair.. and she asked why do all natural I talk to say they do their hair...

I told her cause Stylist have messed up my hair too many times plus it is cheaper to do my own hair...

I told her about Cowash, products I used but then said what works for me may not work for you.. so dont hunt me down at school telling me I messed up your hair :lachen:
Lastly I told her to read the labels on every product she puts on her hair...

We had a 20 min convesation

Wowooow I really feel like one of the LHCF family * Tear* this has never happen to me before...

Wow, I love to hear of people helping others. Congrats.

I wish I met you in school years ago....shoot, I'd be WL by now! :rolleyes::lachen:

Well Ladies and Gentes ( I know there is a male in here some where)

Soo I was sitting in class and I kept feeling that this girl was staring at me.:look:

soo when class was over she walks up to me and ask about my hair care regimens... I took out a pen a paper and directed her to this site... Told her that I do my own hair.. and she asked why do all natural I talk to say they do their hair...

I told her cause Stylist have messed up my hair too many times plus it is cheaper to do my own hair...

I told her about Cowash, products I used but then said what works for me may not work for you.. so dont hunt me down at school telling me I messed up your hair :lachen:
Lastly I told her to read the labels on every product she puts on her hair...

We had a 20 min convesation

Wowooow I really feel like one of the LHCF family * Tear* this has never happen to me before...

Congratulations girl!!! This will continue!!!!

I get questions, etc... all the time!

Thats great! Atleast she was willing to listen and not giving you that glazed over look lol like I heard from some ladies who tried to give hair advice to non-LHCF members

Thats great! Atleast she was willing to listen and not giving you that glazed over look lol like I heard from some ladies who tried to give hair advice to non-LHCF members

Ditto! It can be hard to share sometimes! Congrats and hugs! :bighug:

Back