I DID IT...the BC that is!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_kenesha

Hi everyone
wave.gif

Today I got all of my relaxed hair cut off. I went to this Natural hair salon in Baltimore, MD called Conscious Heads. This girl who is a member of nappturality (QueenLena) did it for me and then a barber evened it out for me.

I still look like me, just with much less hair
laugh.gif
I was nervous, but everyone there was so positive and I never felt like backing out because I have a lot of personal reasons why I wanted to do this.

The only minus is that when the barber was evening I felt like he was doing a lot of unneccesary cutting (my fiance did too). Also I was reading that sometimes when a barber uses clippers your ends sort of fray and feel a lil rougher.

I haven't taken pics yet; I will tomorrow before my first day of work
clap.gif

I'm very happy about everything, but it was so surreal to look at myself in the mirror at first with very little hair
shocked.gif
but I quickly got used to it and my fiance liked it a lot (he showed me how much when we got home
kissing4.gif
). I think I look kind of exotic with my hair natural and so short; I mean it's definitely not the norm.
smile.gif

I will post pics as soon as I get them developed.
smile.gif
Flahssssss.gif

I am sooo happy for you!! I can't WAIT to see the pix! Please don't leave us in suspense for too long!!!

WE WANT PIX....GOTTA HAVE PIX!

I am happy for you, I bet you look really nice with a twa.

Congrats! I know you spent the rest of the day playing in it, huh? Now you'll have to go through your products to see which ones work (or don't work) on your natural hair.

BTW, I think cutting your hair with clippers DOES make the ends hard/frayed.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Congratulations!
clap.gif
I thought I was going to see some pictures today.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So did I, Sassy.
grin.gif
Ms K, the suspense is killin' us! Will ya hurry up and post those pics! I'm sure your TWA is da bomb. And kudos to you for taking this big step.
wink.gif

Back