I DID IT! OMG - I Henna'd and Indigo'd My Hair Yesterday!

Henna Sooq said:
Oh I did want to add that I had asked some of the members here to get together to create an article on what the needs of african women are regarding natural herbs on the hair. I am sorry for the delay, it has been hectic over here.

But what are some of the issues and questions and answers that would be most important to women who have african hair regarding henna and other herbs? What do some other articles not cover that we need to know about? Any input ?

Khadija

Hello Khadija - Thank you for the congratulations. And Congrats and best wishes to you and longevity and success with your Henna Sooq.

As my experience with Henna, Indigo, Cassia, Amla and the like grows, I am sure that I will be able to contribute to an article. I am relaxed and the first thing I experienced was people (like my stylist) telling me that henna might not be good for me. How wrong they were! (Thank goodness!) They were talking about the "mixed henna's" in the box at the beauty supply stores and such, not the kind you sell!

Anyhow I am happy to be a part of this body of henna users and look forward to learning much, much more!

Henna Sooq said:
Oh I did want to add that I had asked some of the members here to get together to create an article on what the needs of african women are regarding natural herbs on the hair. I am sorry for the delay, it has been hectic over here.

But what are some of the issues and questions and answers that would be most important to women who have african hair regarding henna and other herbs? What do some other articles not cover that we need to know about? Any input ?

Khadija

HEY Henna Sooq I ordered from you today lol,
I didn't know you were a poster too, Good to know I am able to contribute to one of my LHCF sisters success:) Good luck with your business. You Have a Long time customer here :) Can't wait to try my henna and Indigo:)

Last edited:
JOI said:
HEY Henna Sooq I ordered from you today lol,
I didn't know you were a poster too, Good to know I am able to contribute to one of my LHCF sisters success:) Good luck with your business. You Have a Long time customer here :) Can't wait to try my henna and Indigo:)

I placed an order for some Cassia and Indigo from Khadijah (Henna Sooq) last night! I will order more from her though next pay day (once a month for me...:( ). I have to start buying some of her gift bags of henna and such for presents along with bone combs!

Thank you SO MUCH !
All of you are so amazing !
I wanted to ask too, we have a henna event coming up in March, where should I post the details? Can I do that? It is not something that costs anything, like it's not for profit. It's just a get together so we can all just have some henna fun ! Even though we most likely won't be doing hair at that time. But we are going to a ceramic cafe and going to paint and chat and snack, and do some body art henna on ourselves.

Any suggestions? Should I just make a new thread? or post the details here?

Khadija

Back