I DID IT! LHCF Trained, License Bound I am in cosmo school!

MsLizziA

Hey divas! I am in cosmetology school and have been paying my way thr I am completely in love with school BTW! Im learning so much especially from my classmates and my instructors cutting skills are PHENOMENAL!

I would love to know if you all would be interested in helping me get closer to having my license by donating any rollers,flat irons, curling irons, and whatever else you may have stuffed in your closet that you no longer want. My ultimate goal is to become a licensed hairstylist specializing in Natural Hair and Healthy Hair Care practices especially amongst the african american community. All support is def appreciated! Thanks in advance ladies!

Yay! @MsLizziA. Congratulations. :up: You'll make an excellent hairstylist...and a fun one too. :grin:

Unfortunately, being a cheapo and also not a PJ, I don't own anything I don't need. I may not use my flatiron often but it's the same one I've had since 2001 or is it 2003 and it is the same one I used the last time I flat ironed. I use my curling iron with braid extensions. And then of course I use the same products in rotation and don't try new things so don't buy stuff I don't use.

Now if you'd asked a couple of years ago when Neem Oil was sitting in my closet collecting dust coz my "waste not, want not" attitude would not let me condemn that stinking eyesore to the trash, I'd have happily paid you to take it from me. Unfortunately, I finally convinced myself I was doing my home a favor purging it of that abomination. Maybe I also blessed you indirectly by doing that way in advance. :giggle:

Great, when I go to New Orleans, you can do my hair! I am so happy for you and your new journey!

I've got a Rusk flat iron I no longer want...plus large barreled curling iron...maybe another flatiron you use with a burner (barrel type). Let me know if you want them. I've also got Proclaim setting lotion unused, Lusti olive hair gel and a bonnet hairdryer (Gold'n Hot 1400). Don't quite know whether to sell them or just get rid of them.

This is right on time. Since i started my locs, there are a lot of things I have no use for anymore, and I wanted them to have a good home.

I've got some magnetic rollers (3 sizes), a set of hot rollers, at least one curling iron, and a wig head :look: There's more, but I'm not home to check right now.

PM if you're interested.

Congratulations!!!!

Normally you get a huge kit full of everything including flat irons, rollers, blow dryers, pins, clips, etc. Does your school not supply a kit?

Last edited:
My Friend said:
Congratulations!!!!

Normally you get a huge kit full of everything including flat irons, rollers, blow dryers, pins, clips, etc. Does your school not supply a kit?

@myfriend yes you do but its not enought trust me. They tell u u need more, that's just the starter kit

congrats hun!
unfortunately i don't have anything to donate...a few years ago in my PJ stage i would send you a full box. lol

Hey divas! I am in cosmetology school and have been paying my way thr I am completely in love with school BTW! Im learning so much especially from my classmates and my instructors cutting skills are PHENOMENAL!

I would love to know if you all would be interested in helping me get closer to having my license by donating any rollers,flat irons, curling irons, and whatever else you may have stuffed in your closet that you no longer want. My ultimate goal is to become a licensed hairstylist specializing in Natural Hair and Healthy Hair Care practices especially amongst the african american community. All support is def appreciated! Thanks in advance ladies!

I still have some of my supplies from cosme. school. What state are you in?

Back