I DID IT! I BIG CHOPPED! *PIC*

tatambabyy

this morning I woke up really bold and decided to big chop. My mom cut it for me and was more excited then I was. I'm not sure of the hair type. 4 something I guess. Oh and I didnt cut a portion in the front so I can still wear my quick weave. I'm not bold enough to wear my hair this short. But just thought I'd let you ladies know I did it. No worrying about the relaxed hair and the natural.

Attachments

• ME 036.JPG
    ME 036.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 268
Congrats!

I have a question: how will you deal with the new growth in the front section? Just treat it as a stretch until you've got enough length to be comfortable with BC?

Congrats! Your hair is pretty. I never would have thought about leaving the relaxed part for quick weaves. Good idea, if it's not to hard for you to manage.

CONGRATS!!!

Well, I'll give you 3/4ths of a congrats since you BC'd 3/4ths of your head!
HEHE

CONGRAAATTS!!!!

Congrats!!! I was only bold enough to do a mini chop.

How will you manage the part that you did not cut? Relax it? Flat iron?

this morning I woke up really bold and decided to big chop. My mom cut it for me and was more excited then I was. I'm not sure of the hair type. 4 something I guess. Oh and I didnt cut a portion in the front so I can still wear my quick weave. I'm not bold enough to wear my hair this short. But just thought I'd let you ladies know I did it. No worrying about the relaxed hair and the natural.

you look like a 3c....I could be wrong though

UHMMMM:look:........ you might think im crazy but i'd say depending on where about that tuft of hair in the front is you could rock that longer section of hair with the short hair, and look good while doing it. that front section that still has the relaxer on it, can be wrapped for smoothness with a lil bend, then the natural hair can be lightly gelled with aloe vera gel or which ever gel gives you a nice not so wet looking wave. ive seen it done and it can be cute. if i wasnt so chicken of the grow out phase of uneven hair cuts i would have done this myself @one time.:yep:.

oh and congradulations on the big bc. enjoy it.

That's what I did, I BC all my hair except my bangs. You could do the Rih and rock the asymmetrical short bob too, but if you are against heat the quickweave is a good idea!!

UHMMMM:look:........ you might think im crazy but i'd say depending on where about that tuft of hair in the front is you could rock that longer section of hair with the short hair, and look good while doing it. that front section that still has the relaxer on it, can be wrapped for smoothness with a lil bend, then the natural hair can be lightly gelled with aloe vera gel or which ever gel gives you a nice not so wet looking wave. ive seen it done and it can be cute. if i wasnt so chicken of the grow out phase of uneven hair cuts i would have done this myself @one time.:yep:.

oh and congradulations on the big bc. enjoy it.

I totally agree with you, own it. I've seen alot of ladies in the A rocking short in the back long in the front styles....and you can rock beanies with the front out, that's what I do....scarves with the front out......back curly.....turbans headbands with the front out.....

CONGRAT!!! PRETTTTY!!

thanks ladies!
but im just gonna keep the relaxed piece until im at a comfortable length. Hopefully it'll grow fast. I ordered some OCT, I'm veryyy excited. for now I will take these wonderful suggestions. I love beanies so I def. will be trying that. and the straight piece in the front sounds like a great idea. keep the ideas coming cause the combs in the quickweave are irriating! I was thinking of getting a full wig so I can chop this piece off, but I think it will look tooo fake. Any one know of wigs that dont look too fake?

Last edited:

You look soooooooo cute...

Back