I Did It!!! (dyed my hair)

ms_kenesha

I absolutely love it!
clap.gif

For the record: I used Textures and Tones Bronze.
I followed the directions according to the package and washed with Elucence MB followed with their little conditioner and then followed that with Elucence EMRT. After I rinsed that out I followed with Keracare Humecto. I then added Elasta QP and combed through my damp hair.
Did I say that I love it!
laugh.gif

It's a very pretty color and I hope to have pics soon...it matches my eyecolor...a honeybrown shade. This is the color I should have been born with
laugh.gif

Girl, you really got your post-color-condition on, didn'tcha?
smile.gif
That's good--of course
up.gif

Can't wait to see the pics
grin.gif
I'm sure it's super cute!

I know exactly what you mean about it being the color you should've been born with....
cry3.gif
I really want my haircolor back.

But I bet you look even more stunning than usual.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
good for you. Im too scared to color my hair. I bet you look stunning!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait to see those pics!
Ayeshia I'm with you girl I am scared to put a dye in my hair. I've always wanted to but I've heard too many horror stories about dyes.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I know exactly what you mean about it being the color you should've been born with....

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!!
grin.gif
CONGRATULATIONS, MS K!!!
weird.gif
weird.gif
That look is gonna be soooo cute for Spring/Summer!!!
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
good for you. Im too scared to color my hair. I bet you look stunning!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was scared before when I had my relaxer and only did rinses, but being w/o the relaxer I'm less scared about the dye because I know it's only one chemical in my hair and not two. But I still was being safe with my three conditioners
laugh.gif

I'm happy that it came the way you hoped! I can't wait to see the pics. Ms_K, you've really got me thinking about the BC.

mS Kenesha ..

Repeat after me.

"I will post my pictures, when I Post My Thread"

Got it....

Now, the Graemlins are broke, but imagine the butt beating one here as I say, don't get mindy all excited and then NO PICS.. lol

Just kiddin, I'm sure it looks great, cause your happy with it.

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
mS Kenesha ..

Repeat after me.

"I will post my pictures, when I Post My Thread"

Got it....

Now, the Graemlins are broke, but imagine the butt beating one here as I say, don't get mindy all excited and then NO PICS.. lol

Just kiddin, I'm sure it looks great, cause your happy with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
I wish I could've I don't have a digicam yet.

Back