I DID A BIG CHOP LAST NIGHT (PIC INCLUDED)

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Last night I was watching TV and suddenly I felt the need to do something drastic that I've been thinking about doing for a loooong time but I was too lazy and too afraid of the tears that might follow. :cry3: But knowing that the Easter holiday is coming and knowing how much I have planned and how fabulous I wanted it to be I knew I needed to get a jump on things. So I asked myself, if I do this so late at night when I'm already tired and frustrated will it be a good idea? Will there be any tears shed? :perplexed

So once I got my mind set to just do it I knew there would be no turning back. :nono: So I got up off the couch and decided to do the BIG CHOP!!....... There was NO turning back once I got to chopping.

Here is the pic.

So I did it!! The big chop!! YAY!!! I got a jump on my Easter dinner and that's one less thing I have to do that day.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!
:lachen:

Hope this gave you a laugh!!

Attachments

• Big Chop.jpg
    Big Chop.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
This was insanely funny. I actually thought you did something I was going to help you regret! Don't ever do that! I thought you cut off all your hair.

Too funny! I was thinking while I was reading your post, "I didn't know Hairsnob was transitioning?" Then, I couldn't wait to see BC pics- serves me right, lol.

Sorry ladies! I was trying so hard to think of a good one for you all since I can't let an April Fools day go by without doing something. I was originally just going to post a pic with a bald head but took it a little further LOL. :grin:

Back