I cut my hair!!!

GeauXavi

I was bored with the my regimen, hairstyle, and I just got a job as a HS teacher and needed to spruce up my look...(im only 23, so I get mistaken for a student with my ponys and buns) I got it cut at visible changes in houston, tx...

here is the before pic from september...My hair was about an inch longer yesterday before I cut...APL:)

Here is my cut...it's a blunt SL bob, with longer pieces and choppy bangs in the front:yep:Excuse the rough face...long day...lol

Its nice as heck which VC did you go to, and what HS you teaching at?

Last edited:
Thank you ladies! I went to VC in Willowbrook Mall...
Jessie is great! I didn't know how I wanted my hair... She talked me through it and we came up with a style that I would love. She is latina, but really understands AA hair:)

I tried to get into Willowbrook when I had a weave and I wanted them to cut it, but I was running late and had to settled for VC at GP. Its a black girl in there named Jessica that cuts fab.
Thank you ladies! I went to VC in Willowbrook Mall...
Jessie is great! I didn't know how I wanted my hair... She talked me through it and we came up with a style that I would love. She is latina, but really understands AA hair:)

I was bored with the my regimen, hairstyle, and I just got a job as a HS teacher and needed to spruce up my look...(im only 23, so I get mistaken for a student with my ponys and buns) I got it cut at visible changes in houston, tx...

here is the before pic from september...My hair was about an inch longer yesterday before I cut...APL:)

Here is my cut...it's a blunt SL bob, with longer pieces and choppy bangs in the front:yep:Excuse the rough face...long day...lol

Soror - your hair looks great and congratulations on your new job!!!

Alright girl! Cute cut :yep:. You know I'm bout to call JKemp to take a look at these right? lol. I've noticed your hair grows so well and so fast. I can't wait to high tail it back to Houston. Was this done at the Galleria? I always sit outside there and watch them do hair...I bet they think I'm creepy...

Last edited:
Looks great! How cool, we cut our hair the same length on the same day. Except I cut mine with some really sharp kitchen shears :lachen:

Back