I CUT MY 3YR OLD'S HAIR!!!! (((PICS)))

e$h

I had been growing my sons hair since he was born (12/24/2003) and decided to cut his hair. I had been contemplating doing this for the past month and we finally went through with it last night. I really didn't want to but he just couldn't take having to get it washed, conditioned, detangled and braided. Also, I got tired of hearing him cry everytime it was time to get braided and while I was braiding it. He's not a lil girl so why even have him go through all of that ya know? So I asked him if he wanted daddy to cut his hair off and of course he said "yes". His dad was quite reluctant at first. It took him 2 whole weeks to finally do it and when he did, well, see for yourself........

BEFORE
Picture003.jpg
Picture004.jpg

AFTER
Dukeshaircut7-15-2007011.jpg
Dukeshaircut7-15-2007013.jpg

What do you guys think? I think his lil peanut head self looks cute:lol:

His hair cut is nice.

Now when I first saw the pics without reading your post He started out gorgeous and then when I realized he's a boy and scrolled down to see the results he ended up handsome :) , peanut head and all.

Last edited:
e$h said:
I had been growing my sons hair since he was born (12/24/2003) and decided to cut his hair. I had been contemplating doing this for the past month and we finally went through with it last night. I really didn't want to but he just couldn't take having to get it washed, conditioned, detangled and braided. Also, I got tired of hearing him cry everytime it was time to get braided and while I was braiding it. He's not a lil girl so why even have him go through all of that ya know? So I asked him if he wanted daddy to cut his hair off and of course he said "yes". His dad was quite reluctant at first. It took him 2 whole weeks to finally do it and when he did, well, see for yourself........

BEFORE
Picture003.jpg
Picture004.jpg

AFTER
Dukeshaircut7-15-2007011.jpg
Dukeshaircut7-15-2007013.jpg

What do you guys think? I think his lil peanut head self looks cute:lol:

I would have cried :eek: His hair was gorgeous...you are right he is a cutie pie now but my gracious, tears would have been streaming down my face.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
His hair cut is nice.

Now when I first saw the pics without reading your post He started out gorgeous and then when I realized he's a boy and scrolled down to see the results he ended up handsome :) , peanut head and all.

Everyone always mistakened him to be this cute lil girl (even if he had all blue on):look: . They would say "she's so cute". I would tell them that she is a he. Ya think they heard me? I got tired of correcting folks.

awww he's so handsome!

my uncle told me stories of my younger cousin who had long hair while he was growing up... he had to "prove":look: to others that he was a boy:look:

Blackoutzangel05 said:
I would have cried :eek: His hair was gorgeous...you are right he is a cutie pie now but my gracious, tears would have been streaming down my face.

I promise you I didn't want it cut but I had to. It was always so tangly (is that a word) and he nor myself could bare the pain. You shoulda saw myself while his dad was cutting it:eek: . I got over it quick when I saw that in the end he was happy. I kept all the hair too.

CarLiTa said:
awww he's so handsome!

my uncle told me stories of my younger cousin who had long hair while he was growing up... he had to "prove":look: to others that he was a boy:look:

Thanks!

Yeah, it's bad enough my son has a girl name (he was named after his daddy) so he reeeally wouldn't have heard the end of it growing up.

Awww what a cute little button, I want to kiss those little cheeks. He also has a really nice complexion.

hopeful said:
Awww what a cute little button, I want to kiss those little cheeks. He also has a really nice complexion.

Thank you. I stay kissin them cheeks now he stays kissin mine:lol: .

e$h said:
I promise you I didn't want it cut but I had to. It was always so tangly (is that a word) and he nor myself could bare the pain. You shoulda saw myself while his dad was cutting it:eek: . I got over it quick when I saw that in the end he was happy. I kept all the hair too.

He is a gorgeous little man! Very handsome...:D

he is handsome. i am in the same boat wanted to cut my 5 yr old son's hair. he wants it cut but his dad doesn't want it cut.

Jkelly0204 said:
he is handsome. i am in the same boat wanted to cut my 5 yr old son's hair. he wants it cut but his dad doesn't want it cut.

His dad didn't want to cut his either. He had no choice in the end:p

cat eyes said:
Oh he is so cute!!! I know his dad did not want to cut it!!!:)
He looks like a little man!!!

Thanks. He really does look like a lil man. I can't stop smiling at em.

Back